In The Cage With Tigerpaws

Information about Edinburgh

Visitors since March 17, 2003.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Apologies To All! - ACCESS DENIED For "BillyBopperSmith" and "chillyrink"!

March 29 2012 at 9:58 AM
No score for this post

Tony Hayward  (Login THAYWARD)
Forum Owner

I have taken the liberty of blocking BOTH of the IP addresses for "BillyBopperSmith" and "chillyrink" for their defamatory comments and inaccurate statements made against team management.

Nothing that either of these two individuals "contributed" offended me the least, quite simply they're not worthy of such a distinction!

They have BOTH crossed the line on more than one occasion with respect to communicating false and/or inacurrate information! I apologize to you all for having to digest some of this garbage. I did however attempt to allow them the privelege of expressing their viewpoints.

That was until "BillyBopperSmith" crossed the line with his false statements about Georgetown Raider Management! I trust that you all understand? Thank you!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login kiltyb)

Re: Apologies To All! - ACCESS DENIED For "BillyBopperSmith" and "chillyrink"!

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 2:34 AM 

Good riddance!

If ever Georgetown's owner gets itchy feet he would be most welcome in the wonderful city of Hamilton

Tony Hayward
(Login THAYWARD)
Forum Owner

Re: Apologies To All! - ACCESS DENIED For "BillyBopperSmith" and "chillyrink"!

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 6:42 AM 

I kind of have a feeling that this will be it for the Nishi's! Hell, their son doesn't even play for the Raiders and they've STILL been passionate as hell, along with their beautiful daughters supporting the Georgetown Raiders!

Bludna
(Login bludna)

Ownership

No score for this post
March 30 2012, 4:54 PM 

One of the rumours involving Raiders ownership concerns Mr Freidman and
to a lesser degree Hyman. ? Care to rebut?

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please respect this forums guidelines, Network54's guidelines and your fellow participants.