Curing Light
In The Cage With Tigerpaws
Visitors since March 17, 2003.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

2 OJHL games for Monday + Bonus game Canada vs Russia for Gold World Junior Championship

January 5 2015 at 12:04 AM
No score for this post
DEGHawks  (Login DEGHawks)

Newmarket 2 at Cobourg 4

St.Mikes 4 at Hamilton 5

Bonus

Canada 4 vs Russia 3 ( Gold Medal Game )( World JR Hockey Championships )

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Tony Hayward
(Login THAYWARD)
Admin

Re: 2 OJHL games for Monday + Bonus game Canada vs Russia for Gold World Junior Championship

No score for this post
January 5 2015, 1:52 PM 

Good afternoon DEGHawks! My wife, son and daughter-in-law are heading down to the game tonight! We have fourth row Platinum tickets provided to me by the Preseident of the company that I work for!

Should be a blast, hopefully with a favorable outcome! We all have our Canadian gear and are ready to go! Let's just hope that the Juniors are as well! happy.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Tyler Brown
(Login DUKES_FAN)

Re: 2 OJHL games for Monday + Bonus game Canada vs Russia for Gold World Junior Championship

No score for this post
January 5 2015, 2:26 PM 

Tony, tell your boss if they are hiring I will gladly jump on board! Hope you enjoy the game tonight! Likely will turn into one of those "instant classics" on TSN.

As far as predictions go

Canada 4 Russia 2
Newmarket 3 Cobourg 2 2OT
Hamilton 3 St Mikes 1

Ron
(Login fillibuster)

No score for this post
January 5 2015, 4:30 PM 

Cobourg gets back on the win side, the Red Wings start a streak and the Canadian boys win by just a single goal to take Gold.

Craig Schroter
(Login muskie1)

No score for this post
January 5 2015, 5:29 PM 

I wonder what the attendances will be like tonight, given what they are up against.

Rink Side
(Login Rink_Side)

No score for this post
January 5 2015, 5:44 PM 

Newmarket 3 at Cobourg 4

St.Mikes 1 at Hamilton 4

Ron
(Login fillibuster)

No score for this post
January 5 2015, 11:21 PM 

The Cougars edged the Hurricanes 5-4. Dawson Theede had two for the winners who led 4-1 early in the second only to see the visitors come back to tie it before Mitchell Gibson's game winner at 8.21 of the third.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please respect this forums guidelines, Network54's guidelines and your fellow participants.