Curing Light
In The Cage With Tigerpaws
Visitors since March 17, 2003.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Leafs' new coaching possibility?

January 7 2015 at 5:33 PM
No score for this post

Wayne Lewis  (Login wayjoy)

some of you may have seen this but I really got a kick out of it being a long-time Leafs' fan;

Former Boxer and Heavy Weight Champion after hearing a coaching job in Toronto is available:

Theres a very good chance you will see me,Riddick Big Daddy Bowe as the next coach of the @MapleLeafs

When I'm coach the players will respond to me because If they don't i may be forced to beat there a**.

If a player plays like s*it well he may be looking at my right fist as a consequence.

Coach Bowe's new starting center @43_Kadri. Thats my guy.

Then I be dropping all them expensive ‪#‎Leafs‬ tickets prices and get some of them real fans in gold and platinum seats

U better believe them boys get tough love,u win or u be comin in the ring w/ the former 2x heavyweight champ. Now try & lose

Final Conclusion: Riddick Bowe may not be the best candidate, but he has some good points. Riddick Bowe awesome.
""

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please respect this forums guidelines, Network54's guidelines and your fellow participants.