<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

New Forum

March 17 2003 at 9:22 PM
Score 1.0 (1 person)
Ceraf  (Login Ceraf)
Owner

Yay! I made a forum!!! Anyways, it's not like people would go here anyways...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kiyasu
(Login Kiyasu)

Re: New Forum

No score for this post
March 26 2003, 7:17 PM 

Wow, I made an account!
Hi Ceraf!!!

Ceraf
(Login Ceraf)
Owner

Re: Re: New Forum

No score for this post
March 26 2003, 7:17 PM 

Where have YOU been? PUNK!!! lol

anyways, that makes 2 users, other than me. oh well...

Rennette
(Login Rennette)

Myaa!

No score for this post
April 6 2003, 9:49 PM 

fwee! When'll u post mi title page? heeheehee.. ^^;; I'm high on nestea rite now.. heeheehee.. anywaiz.. 2 words for you, jon-sama.. UPDATE MORE!! heeheehee.. ^^;;

Ceraf
(Login Ceraf)
Owner

Re: Myaa!

No score for this post
April 6 2003, 9:52 PM 

and please, no -sama's. I'm WAAAAAAAAAY too unworthy to be called by that.

Updates, well...too lazy.

Rennette
(Login Rennette)

waii!

No score for this post
April 6 2003, 10:10 PM 

oi! den jon-sensei! ^^;; and if u won't update, at least put mi page up? :)? heeheehee

Kiyasu
(Login Kiyasu)

wah!

No score for this post
April 7 2003, 9:26 PM 

Wah! I am surrounded by super skilled...webcomicists? (I wanted to make up a word)

So good Rennette!!! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Ceraf!! Jon-seifu!!! (is that how you write it)(seefu?)(seafood?)(saifoo[wash pants]?) lol.

anyways, keep up the good work, all of you!

Ceraf
(Login Ceraf)
Owner

Re: wah!

No score for this post
April 7 2003, 10:07 PM 

mmm...seafood. I feel hungry now.

Anonymous
(Login Kiyasu)

Re: Re: wah!

No score for this post
April 13 2003, 11:30 PM 

yes, seafood...the food of the sea...

and you notice the excessively large gap between your last response and mine?

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Anonymous
(Login Ccs1989)

Re: Re: Re: wah!

No score for this post
May 4 2003, 10:42 AM 

Hey! I am also a comic artist who is so unskilled with Keenspace that I can't get it on to the web. I tried to get my comics up but unfortunatly somthing backfired. I never got a letter saying I had joined Keenspace or anything. No password ether... boo hoo...

Kiyasu
(Login Kiyasu)

Re: Re: Re: Re: wah!

No score for this post
May 10 2003, 7:53 PM 

(notice another big gap in reply)
lol

anyways, so what are you saying? You have a keenspace webpage and it won't work or you applied and they won't let you login and didn't tell you anything whether or not you've been accepted.

(cause I was thinking of making my own webcomic...and then I'd be polluting the webcomic industry and also wasting space since I wouldn't really update)

Cause Ceraf said they weren't accepting applications anymore...
And if you did get in and it doesn't work...I dunno, ask around in any keenspace webcomic's forum.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement