<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tuesday Filler Comments!!!!!

September 2 2003 at 10:46 PM
No score for this post
Ceraf  (Login Ceraf)
Owner

Please, anything. Preferably constructive.

P.S.: Kiyasu, please spam if needed. =P

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kiyasu
(Login Kiyasu)

Re: Tuesday Filler Comments!!!!!

No score for this post
September 3 2003, 11:06 PM 

Oh, "whoops" =)

anyways, here's my spam

*passes around a bunch of preserved meats*

and of course:

ITS SO GOOD!!! YOU DRAW SO WELL!!! I WISH I COULD DRAW THAT GOOD!!! I DOUBT ANYONE WILL READ THIS!!! I DOUBT ANYONE WILL EVEN REPLY!!! YOU CG-ED IT ALREADY!!! ITS SO GOOD!!! YOU HAVE SKILLZ!!! I WISH I KNEW HOW TO USE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP (although I'm too lazy to learn) COLOUR IT TOO!!! ITS SO GOOD!!! WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

also, -second day of school, lots of homwork already - just watched 2 hours of news for fun - I should be sleeping an hour ago - It's taking me an hour to finish my last question for math (cause I never actually tried). I need CnC: Generals! But it still costs $69.99 at Futureshop.

oh yeah, and that pic is so good!

Kiyasu
(Login Kiyasu)

Re: Re: Tuesday Filler Comments!!!!!

No score for this post
September 3 2003, 11:13 PM 

Blah,Bleh,Bloh,Blih,Bluh,Blyh, I'll just post again (since there's no edit thing anyways)

Hmm, should I post my story on my site?
Hmm, nobody has visited my site in the last while.
Hmm, Ceraf draws too good.
Hmm, I wonder what that pic would look like coloured.
Hmm, 17 people are still on MSN...it's a school day...
Hmm, I should really work on that 30 second math question...

ceraf
(Login Ceraf)
Owner

j0

No score for this post
September 3 2003, 11:21 PM 

Thanks for the spammage, kiyasu!!! sw33t...

now there's the lineart version, if you don't already know. If you only saw the lineart version, go see the sketch from the day before. Please shower me with criticizims!!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement