<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Moon Cakes!!!

October 1 2004 at 6:44 PM
No score for this post
Kiyasu  (Login Kiyasu)

Sweeeeeeeeet! Yoot Beng man! Too bad there's no better chinglish way of typing it. =P

That's it, tomi has to start playing Initial D. I bet she'd own the guys. I mean, look at her, such great concentration even on just mooncakes. Imagine the skill if applied! @.@

Anyways, I still haven't D-ed for like, 2 weeks now. I hope I can go sometime this weekend. =T
Besides, I suck compared to all those heavy arcaders. I mean. I've seen like 3 people with over 2.5 million points. And I'm stuck at barely 200k... Pssh.

Anyways...KEEP DRAWING! YEAH!!!
*waves "Go Ceraf Go!" flags around*

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login Ceraf)
Owner

Re: Moon Cakes!!!

No score for this post
October 3 2004, 9:26 AM 

nahh, Tomi's too lazy to play initial D. She'd probably fall asleep at the wheel anyways.

200K points?!??!?!? Man...I can't wait to get to 120K for my misfiring system ^.^

PS: Yay, this is probably the first forum post about the new comic!!

Kiyasu
(no login)

Re: Moon Cakes!!!

No score for this post
October 22 2004, 9:51 AM 

Whoooooooooooo!
(random message)

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement