<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

i need a wrestling school

July 13 2005 at 4:38 PM
teanextreme77  (Login teamextreme77)

hi im 16 years old and live in pittsburgh,PA [carnegie] and i want to go to wrestling school does anyone know of any i tried to contact Powerhouse hughes but he never responded back i tried again still cant get any information on his school is there any others locally or does anyone have the information on powerhouse's? thanks for your help
sincerly,
Josh

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ronnie Feldspar
(no login)

Wrestling School

July 14 2005, 3:44 PM 

Josh, Powerhouse is your best bet around here, IMO. APWF has a school up in Indiana and PWX has a school still too, I think. IWC has good trainers but it is way overpriced. Maybe Powerhouse will see your post.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: i need a wrestling school

July 14 2005, 10:34 PM 

stay in school is the only advice i can offer

Respond to this message   
Brian
(no login)

Re: i need a wrestling school

July 17 2005, 6:13 PM 

you can e-mail him at powerhousehughes@hotmail.com

Respond to this message   
pghassassin15201
(Login pghassassin15201)

Thank you for posting this topic...

November 24 2006, 12:57 AM 

My name is Adam. I just recently got out of the Army and I'm a student of the martial arts. I've been looking for a wrestling school since I moved to Pittsburgh and "discovered" indie wrestling. I've been a fan of wrestling since I was 3 and for the longest time I thought WWF/E, ECW, NWA, AWA, WCW and the Japanese promotions were all that existed. My brother and I have always wanted to be Pro Wrestlers but I'm the only one of us that can still physically do it. He knows people that work in KCW (Bedford) and that's too far away for me. I would aprecciate any help and info that anyone that reads this post can give me in getting started.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement