Return to Index  

Quite so!

April 10 2012 at 12:41 AM
  (Login Paul_B.)

Response to Telling a girl about Phimosis

Excuse me (us), but I view this from the point that oral sex should really only follow a(n extensive) period of "getting to know you".

Part of this will be discussion - believe it or not - of (both of) your idiosyncrasies as a prelude (introduction) to sexual activity.

It seems to me it is a matter of saying (and this is presuming that she has done this before with other chaps) "Hey, I have to tell you something if we are going to do this; it isn't anything really wrong but I have a foreskin that doesn't want to pull back like you would expect but it works just fine without pulling it back anyway."

However short of "romantic" this might sound, you really do want to ask her what things she has done in the past (as far as something like sex goes, you have a right to know as does she), and give her a corresponding concept of where you are at.

And I have two more comments - whether or not your foreskin will pull back and indeed just the same if you were so unfortunate as to have it mutilated - you do want to arrange to have it clean and sweet-smelling (not letting soap get into the end; using only water and preferably, a shower to flush water into the opening when you "pout" it as in the picture Jim frequently posts here) if you expect her to put it into her mouth. happy.gif

The second - "tit for tat" (I rather like that saying). If she is going to do this for you, generally it is going to be more for your enjoyment than hers. It doesn't have to be of course, she should only be doing it if she enjoys doing it. So I will presume that you intend to "go down" on her as well - not necessarily simultaneously (if only because it is difficult to pay proper attention) - so that you might expect her to have a shower as well. Best of all - shower each other in preparation.

Response TitleAuthorDate
   Re: Quite so!FixedDudeApr 10, 2012, 10:42 AM
    NO Text!JimApr 10, 2012, 1:28 PM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.