Return to Index  

I think you answered your own question.

April 16 2012 at 4:00 PM
  (Login Paul_B.)

Response to Mental Block

If you cannot trust said girl to be discreet about this minor anomaly, then you certainly should not be involving her in any exposure of your genitals in the first place, should you?

Or is this the way sex works in your school - an exhibition sport - "look what we did" - "can you beat this"?

Don't sweat the smegma. She almost certainly has it as well - I wonder how she deals with it? When (if) you get to see her "bits", do take a close look in the folds and see how much she has. It's quite interesting.

Do read - heavily - through the discussions here. You need to learn how much a tight foreskin does (not) matter for various sexual activities, and that the sensitivity you describe is actually a very good thing.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 I really don't know though.FixedDudeApr 16, 2012, 8:21 PM
 I do wonder Apr 17, 2012, 5:52 AM
  I'm afraidFixedDudeApr 17, 2012, 6:12 PM
   How long?JimApr 17, 2012, 10:36 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.