Return to Index  

Extremely tight opening

May 2 2012 at 7:06 AM
  (no login)

Hi, I am 19 and only recently did I actually decide to do something about this problem.
I went to the local GP and he insisted circumcision but I refused to... Furthermore, I think my problem is a lot worse than others who have Phimosis: my opening is very small and tight. I've begun stretching the opening as shown in this link:http://www.network54.com/Forum/244184/thread/1333485324/last-1333773284/IMPORTANT%21%21+HOW+TO+STRETCH
Specifically using the second technique. I can't get Betamethasone cream either. Are there any derivatives? (I am from Australia)

If I keep at it daily, is there any hope for me? I feel more disheartened as the doctor would not prescribe the cream for me. Perhaps I am overlooking the effects of stretching?
Help very much appreciated,
Kenny.

Response TitleAuthorDate
   Did you ask for the medicine?JimMay 2, 2012, 1:36 PM
   A few things here: May 2, 2012, 3:47 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.