Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
 Return to Index  

Jim is right.

May 6 2012 at 3:39 PM
Paul B.  (Login Paul_B.)

Response to Re: Although we can't really see it on those pictures,

Your frænulum certainly is a little short in those views and you do appear to have the edge of the foreskin stuck to the glans (your earlier observation about being "stuck" was indeed correct, but not where we could see), mostly on your left side (the right hand side in the picture, not entirely clear as of course, the view is from your right, holding the camera with the right hand), but also on the right.

That will perhaps require more specific "tugging" with a view to seeing if it will progressively separate - holding your penis as you show there and pulling the frænulum toward the right to see if the stuck area will part, possibly in one go or possibly bit by bit. To the extent that it separates, the raw separated area will be a little sore, will need to be kept separated and can be protected with some petroleum jelly ("Vaseline®")

What I will point out though, is that from examination of your earlier pictures, the degree to which your frænulum is short is actually quite minor as your frænulum itself only occupies a very short part of the inside length of the foreskin and causes a negligible degree of "bunching" of the foreskin to either side - which is why I observed from the top and oblique side images, that it was not evidently a problem. In fact apart from the adhesion, yours does not look that greatly different in terms of "bunching" from the "foreskin.org" picture of an entirely normal and functional penis.

I repeat my previous observation - there is a degree of adhesion which effectively shortens your frænulum further, it may well benefit you - in terms of allowing your foreskin to roll fully back, presuming that full exposure of the glans on thrusting is desirable, which is not necessarily the case - to stretch the adhesions and your frænulum over time (it will not be rapid) and you do want to continue to stretch the opening so that the foreskin retracts easily - but it appears to be fully functional "as is" and should cause no discomfort and be perfectly pleasurable for sexual activities.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Jim is right.the-frenchyMay 7, 2012, 9:10 AM
  You'll have to get firmJimMay 7, 2012, 1:46 PM
  Jim is correct there.Paul B.May 7, 2012, 3:41 PM
  ThanksBrandonMay 11, 2012, 8:34 AM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.