Return to Index  

Additional thoughts...

May 8 2012 at 11:01 PM
F  (no login)

Response to We can indeed imagine.

Jim and Paul,

Thank you both for your quick replies.

I know I still have a lot of stretching left to do -- both my foreskin and my frenulum. It was nice hearing that some of my concerns may be normal.
My main concern was that I didn't notice any progress being made over a month of persistent stretching.

Could it be possible that the tight ring is farther down my foreskin and that is why I'm thinking that the opening is larger when I stretch with my fingers compared to when I try to roll it back? I notice a rib of skin on the inside of my foreskin while stretching -- my plan is to continue stretching and to try and get my fingers deeper into my foreskin so that I can apply tension to that area directly.

I should also mention that I'm not really close to the corona yet and I still may have adhesions that I need to work on. Perhaps this could be the limiting factor when I check my progress by trying to roll back my foreskin...

Thank you once again -- I really appreciate the help and hope you offer here. I'm starting to feel like I may actually start dating before I turn 30!

Response TitleAuthorDate
   Re: Additional thoughts...JimMay 9, 2012, 7:18 AM
   Need to assess fully. May 9, 2012, 12:23 PM
    Re: Need to assess fully.FMay 9, 2012, 10:17 PM
     Last PictureJimMay 10, 2012, 8:42 AM
     Worth a thousand words May 10, 2012, 2:29 PM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.