Return to Index  

Pinhole Phimosis scarring?

June 6 2012 at 2:30 PM
steve  (no login)

Hi, i'm 20 and I have Phimosis. It never used to be that bad, and if i found out at an earlier stage about stretching I would have been cured from it relatively quick.
But now over the years I have had a few sexual partners and some of the time it has been rough and whatnot and the "tight ring" got cut or a little slit or around that area and healed over and there was a little blood. Now the Phimosis has gotten worse and it is now what i recognise as Pinhole Phimosis and I believe that it has gotten this tight because of the slight cuts and bleeds i have had during sexual activity. It feels as if the "tight ring" is hard (i believe because it is scarred) and is hard to stretch because I cannot get my fingers in to stretch it properly. When I pull back (with erection) I feel that it does not work whatsoever because my case is too far gone.
I would like to know is there any other stretching techniques specifically for pinhole phimosis and what is the best way to even stretch it a little so that I can start using the normal stretching paths.
thank you

Response TitleAuthorDate
   Cure the problem firstJimJun 6, 2012, 2:35 PM
    Re: Cure the problem firststeveJun 6, 2012, 2:38 PM
     A few causesJimJun 6, 2012, 2:49 PM
    Re: Cure the problem firststeveJun 6, 2012, 2:42 PM
     The condition comes firstJimJun 6, 2012, 2:52 PM
      Re: The condition comes firststeveJun 6, 2012, 2:55 PM
       Techinical pointJimJun 6, 2012, 2:59 PM
        Re: Techinical pointsteveJun 6, 2012, 3:03 PM
         Possible causesJimJun 6, 2012, 3:08 PM
          Re: Possible causessteveJun 6, 2012, 3:10 PM
           Quit using itJimJun 6, 2012, 9:53 PM
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.