Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
 Return to Index  

Newbie!

June 11 2012 at 1:02 PM
Gary D  (Login ruggerbuggergary)

hi guys,
Thanks so much for all the great info and advice here. I'm 45 and I've always had a tight foreskin, although it never caused me any distress as I was always able to retract it to clean around. Then about 6 months ago, I suddenly developed a very itchy, angry and red foreskin which just tightened up overnight and it was REALLY painful to try to retract. My doctor recommended cleaning with a cotton bud ( Q Tip) and applying anti fungal cream. that helped with the itching, but the ring stayed pulled tight shut, and the itching now re-occurs regularly. I've been referred to the Urology dept of the local hospital and have my first appointment next month. In the meantime, I've tried the stretching but really struggle with it as I'm a definite "grow-er" rather than a "show-er" and my poor sore winkie just vanishes up into my body cavity at the thought of getting poked n prodded, leaving me with a few rolls of skin and not much to get a hold of!!! I'll keep at it, and see what the hospital says next month!

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 I already know what they'll say!JimJun 11, 2012, 2:17 PM
 Wrong department!Paul B.Jun 12, 2012, 1:41 AM
 Re: Newbie!Gary DJun 12, 2012, 12:09 PM
  GP of same mindsetJimJun 12, 2012, 1:21 PM
  The problem herePaul B.Jun 12, 2012, 3:12 PM
 Re: Newbie!Gary DJun 13, 2012, 5:40 AM
  Be careful where you put that thingJimJun 13, 2012, 6:59 AM
 Re: Newbie!Gary DJun 13, 2012, 8:32 AM
  Yeast is present in all peopleJimJun 13, 2012, 2:10 PM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.