Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
 Return to Index  

Full Phimosis stretching help

June 14 2012 at 12:44 PM
Anon  (no login)

I'm 19 and I believe I have full phimosis, I cannot retract my foreskin even when flaccid and never have been able to. The opening is around the same circumference as my pinky finger. I've been prescribed betnovate 0.1% cream to work onto the foreskin, but I'm really not sure how to stretch afterwards?
Seeing as I can barely fit 1 finger in the opening I try this method [linked image]

I really don't know exactly what I need to be doing, am I trying to stretch the opening from the inside? Because when I try to work the foreskin usually the outerskin comes forward and I don't know if stretching that is working the opening as well. I really need some tips on how to work foreskin of this tightness.

And if anyone has had experience with this cream, is there danger of getting it on the glans? Do you wash it after you've rubbed it onto the foreskin? Does it go on the inside of the foreskin too?

Cheers

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 This method will workJimJun 14, 2012, 1:11 PM
  Hit "Respond" only onceJimJun 14, 2012, 1:13 PM
  Re: This method will workAnonJun 14, 2012, 1:56 PM
   At the tipJimJun 14, 2012, 2:28 PM
 Hey, please do the readingPaul B.Jun 14, 2012, 3:05 PM
  ThankyouAnonJun 15, 2012, 1:18 PM
   Ah well,Paul B.Jun 15, 2012, 4:15 PM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.