Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.

Return to Index  

Past phimosis/bxo, very scared (picture)

June 18 2012 at 2:31 PM
  (Login guidedbylights)

Hi,

At around puberty (12-13), I developed severe phimosis - this all stemmed from what seemed like a small purple 'clot' in my foreskin, which seemed to develop into the very common fibrous white ring that stopped the foreskin retracting - pretty much exactly like this:

[img][linked image][/img]

The white BXO tissue soon spread to my glans, most notably right next to my urethal opening, although I'm unsure if it the scar tissue went down inside the uretha. I spent time everyday stretching, trying to widen the ring so I could at least retract my skin while flaccid. I also braved a visit to the doctors who arranged me to have a circumcision. I cancelled this operation at the last minute, not because I didn't want it but I didn't want my family to know about this condition - pretty stupid of me, I know.

I'm now 23, and my condition has changed vastly, but I'm unsure whether it's the BXO reversing or halting or simply a more advanced stage of BXO. The white fibrous ring has completely disappeared (or at least gone away from view...), although retraction is minimal when I have an erection. I have a few large concerns however - most notably that my glans has now fused to my foreskin - completely seamless on one side. This side happens to be the part where the frenulum is, although mine appears to have been destroyed by this BXO - all that's there now is foreskin and glans. My glans also has a very washed out appearance and has blotchy discolorations, along with occasional sore red lesions.

Since I had this BXO/Phimosis, it's been very difficult to urinate standing - initially because of the ballooning, but now it seems like the stream isn't 'consistent' and will be very messy, so I tend to sit down which it not only embarrassing but impractical. I have seem to have fairly soft erections, which seems like it's because the penis isn't 'free' to expand, and I also have some issues with premature ejaculation - possibly because of increased pressure?

I don't know what to do from here - I've been to my doctor who's only advice was to 'rip off the adhesion', even though it is literally now part of my glans. I'm very concerned about the possibility of developing penile cancer, and I just want to live a normal life. Can you guys offer some advice?

I spent a lot of time online trying to find a picture that looks like my penis but I can't at all, so here's one I took - sorry if this is not allowed.

[img][linked image][/img]

Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Let's wait to see what Paul has to sayJimJun 18, 2012, 11:00 PM
 Watch this space. Jun 19, 2012, 5:45 AM
  Re: Watch this space.ChrisJun 19, 2012, 10:20 AM
 Not the usual situation. Jun 20, 2012, 3:09 PM
  Re: Not the usual situation.ChrisJun 23, 2012, 10:02 AM
   Let's agree not to mention circumcision. Ever! Jun 23, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Re: Let's agree not to mention circumcision. Ever!ChrisJun 30, 2012, 8:10 AM
     Moss growing? Jul 1, 2012, 5:38 AM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.