Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
 Return to Index  

Serious phimosis?

June 18 2012 at 6:30 PM
Jon  (Login Jon1994)

I'm 18 and I seem to have a case of phimosis. It seems to be like its really bad. My foreskin hole is only about 3 inches in diameter and because my penis is small, 4 inches and the width of 1 finger, (has my phimosis stunted my growth?) there is a collection of skin around the tip when I'm flaccid.
I really don't want to get circumcision so I was hoping there would be another way to take care of it.
I had a quick browse around and tried to do some stretching but idk really how to do it properly with my own foreskin.
I can post pictures if needed, just need to know where to upload them to.

tl;dr small penis with really bad phimosis I think. Hate my life!

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Three inches??JimJun 18, 2012, 10:58 PM
  Re: Three inches??JonJun 19, 2012, 6:46 AM
   Is it causing any problems?JimJun 19, 2012, 7:05 AM
    Re: Is it causing any problems?JonJun 19, 2012, 5:56 PM
     Why is it embarrassing?JimJun 21, 2012, 8:38 AM
 Whoah! Get a grip!Paul B.Jun 19, 2012, 5:42 AM
  Re: Whoah! Get a grip!JonJun 19, 2012, 6:00 PM
   Good show.Paul B.Jun 21, 2012, 4:44 AM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.