Return to Index  

Stretching update/concerns/questions

June 19 2012 at 5:44 PM
Jason  (no login)

Just some background- from what I have read, I would say I have a mild case of phimosis. I can pull my foreskin back flaccid fully no problem, and when I am erect it retracts a little less than half way. On a few occasions I have tried to have sex/masturbate by pulling my foreskin back behind my corona first and then getting hard. This has always been uncomfortable and stopped me from being able to get fully erect/enjoy myself because I felt as the the opening ring of my acroposthion was "chocking" my head. From what I have described, would you say that the issue is probably not my frenulum elasticity? So I have just been doing the 2-hand opening stretch I saw on here, twice a day, about 5 minutes at a time for the last 2 and a half weeks or so. I honestly feel as though it is working, the stretching is getting easier, and I can get my thumbs further inside. My only concern is that the rim of my acroposthion is stinging slightly from the stretching. I've had to cutback on the stretching. Its a little red and can be irritating (just at the rim of the acroposthion), I guess the pain could be compared to an indian burn? But nothing unbearable. As I am getting more elastic, I am stretching slightly below the opening because thats where I think the primary tightness is. I hope this also means I can focus less on the rim so that the coming-and-going irritation stops all together. Thoughts? 22 years old

If it helps this is basically what my penis looks like flaccid-

[linked image]

Thank you so much in advance. Its comforting knowing this forum exists

Response TitleAuthorDate
   FrenulumJimJun 20, 2012, 6:05 AM
    Re: FrenulumJasonJun 20, 2012, 2:05 PM
     Proceed with cautionJimJun 20, 2012, 4:10 PM
   That's a very healthy-looking penis indeed! Jun 23, 2012, 8:59 AM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.