Return to Index  

Early stretching results and a few more other related question(Pics Included)

June 26 2012 at 12:45 PM
John  (no login)

Right firstly i want to apologize if Pics are not allowed but i think it will help to make my points clear.

For the strecting i have only done it for a couple of weeks but can already notice a difference the skin seems a lot looser and stays down a lot easier

Now for the other questions please look at the pics provided in the link below before answering

http://www.troovi.com/FOPOYplB6Sif

Right the pic on the left is as far as the foreskin will go down when i am erect without it hurting. Is That Bad? Also i pulled it down without any lube or pre-cum so will would that make a difference?? Finally Is it normal that it doesn't just go down by itself and i actually have to pull it down

As for the other 2 pics as you can see there appears to be a tiny bit of skin still attached to the head is this normal?? Also would this be a reason for my foreskin not coming further down?? and if so what can i do???

Thanks again guys means a lot

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 You're fineJimJun 26, 2012, 1:53 PM
  Re: You're fineJohnJun 26, 2012, 2:07 PM
  Re: You're fineJohnJun 26, 2012, 4:24 PM
 Could you have made it any darker? Jun 26, 2012, 3:52 PM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.