Return to Index  

Short frenulum about to have sex need advice please!

June 27 2012 at 5:05 PM
  (no login)

ok so basically me and my girlfriend are going to have sex when we go on holiday in a few weeks. i have no problems getting my foreskin over the head of my penis when both erect and not erect.

when its not erect and i pull it really far back the head bends down a bit. when i am erect i can pull my foreskin over the head and further down until its almost smooth without the frenulum giving me much problems however it does feel tight and looks white which i think means its stretching but causes no real pain i always try to push it back further until i feel it really stretching.

Every time i get an erection i pull my foreskin back until i feel my frenulum getting tight and hold it there and continue to do this for a few times, will this stretch the frenulum? i am also starting to do the stretching methods for stretching the frenulum as shown in this forum.

Would wearing a condom during sex prevent the foreskin from going past the head when having sex? i plan on wearing one anyways but my frenulum doesn't b tight when its just over my head i am slightly afraid of it snapping as i have saw on this forum so a condom will help with this?

my girlfriend usually gets real wet so as long as the foreskin is over the head it shud be fine and not move much?

Also i have read having a tight frenulum causes men to have premature ejaculation is this true or only some cases?

also any tips for sex with a tight frenulum which can be given?

thanks hope for some great answers!

Response TitleAuthorDate
   Most guys don't worry this muchJimJun 27, 2012, 9:49 PM
   As the saying goes, can't believe everything you read! Jun 28, 2012, 5:26 AM
   thanks for the comments Jun 28, 2012, 3:23 PM
    Yes and noJimJun 28, 2012, 4:55 PM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.