Return to Index  

Full phimosis, GP was no help...

June 30 2012 at 8:36 AM
kevin500  (no login)

so I'm pretty sure I have 'full' phimosis, because I cannot even retract my foreskin over the glans even when flaccid lat alone trying to retract it when erect. Im 21 years old and have never been able to pull the foreskin back my entire life.

today I went to my GP about it and it was so bad. first he looked at my penis and tried to tell me it looks completely normal (he actually said it looked like his....) then after a second look he agreed that the foreskin was tight. he then asked me why I wanted to pull the foreskin back... I said because it is naturally supposed to be that why so you can clean it and what not! I asked about stretching and maybe a cream for it but he said I should probably just think about a circumcision... then he referred me to a urologist (not sure how much they charge but I probably cant afford to see one at the moment..)

ive tried stretching by myself with no creams and havent seen much results.. I just don't know what to do next. Do most doctors have no clue what phimosis is? I don't want to be going to doctor after doctor and flopping my penis out in front of them if they wont be any help to me at all.

Would over the counter Sigmacort ointment be any help to me while stretching or not?

thank you for reading.. im just getting very frustrated with this sad.gif

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Well, that one didn't knowJimJun 30, 2012, 9:45 AM
 No doubt. Jun 30, 2012, 3:13 PM
  thanks for the responsekevin500Jul 3, 2012, 9:30 AM
   He needs our permissionJimJul 3, 2012, 5:15 PM
   As I have said before, Jul 4, 2012, 5:21 AM
    Convinced the Doc..kevin500Jul 11, 2012, 11:02 PM
     Getting somewhere then, Jul 12, 2012, 4:36 PM
      RETRACTION!!!!Kevin500Jul 19, 2012, 2:42 AM
       Sensitive glans. Jul 19, 2012, 4:43 AM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.