Return to Index  

Frenulum stretching post-frenuloplasty (plus illustration)

July 1 2012 at 3:07 PM
Owen  (no login)

Hi Jim & Paul.

Seeing as I don't have a camera, thought I'd be different and draw my condition. As you can see, I had a frenuloplasty 7 months ago. It was a simple and it helped a lot but I'm still too tight. The surgeon who tweaked me made no measurements beforehand and I felt unable to insist for them - he said he had performed hundreds before.

[linked image]
(sorry for the different side-views. It's harder than you'd think to draw your own penis.)

- Frenulum questions -

Prior to the op, my frenulum was thick, tough and white, like gristle. It is now flexible enough to make stretching worth a go, but I'm having some trouble with the two frenulum methods.

With the forward-pulling method my fingers slip out immediately - I can't seem to get a grip on the frenulum itself. When my grip stabilises I feel no tension on the frenulum - only on the 'spout'.

If I retract and then directly pull on the frenulum itself, it stings for the whole day. I'm sure direct pressure is more effective, but should I persevere if there's discomfort?

- Phimosis -

As for phimosis, I had very slow progress with stretching until I started cramming all my fingers in - I see that's been suggested here recently. When I first put 4 fingers in I immediately felt the tension I hadn't been generating before, so please recommend this to others. I'm seeing improvement already after 4 weeks.

- One more question -

If I was fine for sex in my natural state (as I always have suspected) - why are we so driven to stretch and why do you recommend it? I'm 22 and a virgin, but I've had no problem masturbating these last 10 years. Apart from pure curiosity I've been doing this to gain as mobile a penis as possible for my future partners' sakes - but I don't know if that even makes sense. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

- Masturbation -

Finally, I suspect my progress will be slower because I'm abstaining from masturbation. Through experience I have gradually realised that daily/twice-daily orgasm gives me a hangover of sorts, with effects ranging from 'brain fog' to irritability and depression. I link to this in case it interests others --- I quit masturbation 30 days ago and since then I've felt more mental clarity and emotional stability than I have in the past 8 years. I would never have suspected masturbation could be so capricious before I cut it out - I have no religious background and assumed it was natural to ejaculate whenever one felt the urge - but 'possible' and 'natural' are different things.

http://www.reuniting.info/content/men-does-frequent-ejaculation-cause-hangover

------

Thanks for all your dedication here. If you require more details, please say.

Owen

Response TitleAuthorDate
   How do you guys get all these ideas?JimJul 1, 2012, 5:15 PM
    Why did I mention itOwenJul 1, 2012, 6:14 PM
     First, you are not a ratJimJul 1, 2012, 10:53 PM
   Well actually, Jul 2, 2012, 6:54 AM
    You're rightOwenJul 3, 2012, 6:15 AM
     (Would help if I asked a Q)Owen againJul 3, 2012, 12:10 PM
      Quite frankly, Jul 16, 2012, 10:47 AM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.