Return to Index  

phimosis stretches stopped working?

July 2 2012 at 10:02 AM
  (Login Zytherman)

I've been having trouble with phimosis, i used to have full phimosis as in, even when non-erect, getting my foreskin over the head was an impossibility. But now. With stretching I've managed to get the foreskin to retract when non-erect. Even though, even with it retracting, it's still tight as hell and i've had trouble getting it to go back after retracting.

But even with my continued stretching when i get an erection. I get really tight again, as in, I can't even expose the tiniest part of my head without feeling pain. At first I assumed it was natural. And as long as I carry one with the stretching it will be fine
But a whole year down the line of stretching 2-3 times almost daily it's still not become any less tight. Im worried I might need to get something done about it?

Thanks for any responses

Response TitleAuthorDate
   Yeast infection can prevent progressJimJul 2, 2012, 3:03 PM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.