Return to Index  

Tight Foreskin Issues

July 4 2012 at 8:11 AM
  (Login LukeJoseph)

Okay basically I've been to the doctor and he recommended circumcision, I asked about the steroid cream and any alternative procedures and he replied there were none and that the steroid cream was only used in case of infection.

My case isn't that extreme, I can pull my foreskin back when flacid with relative ease, when erect it's a lot harder to pull back and is quite uncomfortable. The real issue is that when my foreskin is fully retracted back when erect it feels uncomfortable and I can't maintain the erection as it feels tight. I've had situations when I'd be receiving oral sex and it feels extremely uncomfortable the further my foreskin is retracted and then I begin to lose my erection and just feel as sense of discomfort rather than any pleasure.

Is circumcision the right course of action?

Response TitleAuthorDate
   Prove him wrongJimJul 4, 2012, 3:43 PM
    Re: Prove him wrong Jul 4, 2012, 4:42 PM
     Yes, it worksJimJul 5, 2012, 6:42 AM
    Re: Prove him wrong Jul 4, 2012, 5:13 PM
     Tight ringJimJul 5, 2012, 6:44 AM
   That's a very serious allegation you are making! Jul 5, 2012, 5:55 AM
    Re: That's a very serious allegation you are making!LukeJul 21, 2012, 9:57 PM
     Not a cream; not a cream! Jul 22, 2012, 4:07 AM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.