Return to Index  

A couple questions

July 9 2012 at 3:50 PM
Anonymous  (Login kmz330)

I'm not really sure where to begin and I have a lot of questions so I hope that wont discourage people from reading/helping.

I'm 19 and I had a tight foreskin. To fix this, I stretched my foreskin gradually over time but never sought information online to make sure I was doing my stretches properly. My situation right now is this: when flacid, I can fully retract my foreskin and reveal my glans and more. However, it seems like the right side of my foreskin is longer (?) than the left side because when I stretch it as much as possible and a good portion more of the shaft is seen on the right side and not the left. When erect, this is also evident. The right side can stretch a bit, while the left portion is tight and stays under the head. Is this a matter of improper stretching and what should I do to even this out?

Secondly, when erect, I am able to retract my foreskin, but it doesn't do so freely. Its good for about half of the head then as it approaches the bottom it gets pretty tight and i guess it quickly goes under the head. It got better over time, but I notice it is MUCH harder to roll the foreskin back to its original position that to retract it. Retracting requires careful pressure at certain points as I slowly bring it up. I want to add that I don't feel pain, but my glans are very sensitive. Could this be paraphimosis? Are there any stretches that help with rolling the foreskin back?

Finally, this is a large forum with many posts and if possible, could someone provide me the basic stretching exercises to help my foreskin move more freely past the glans and back again? Also what and where exactly is the phimotic ring?

Thank you in advance!

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 You aren't finished yetJimJul 9, 2012, 4:30 PM
  Re: You aren't finished yetAnonymousJul 10, 2012, 10:16 AM
   Gliding actionJimJul 10, 2012, 12:29 PM
  Re: You aren't finished yetAnonymousJul 10, 2012, 10:28 AM
   In the long run.......................JimJul 10, 2012, 12:30 PM
    Re: In the long run.......................AnonymousJul 10, 2012, 1:14 PM
     ExpectationsJimJul 10, 2012, 2:06 PM
      Re: ExpectationsAnonymousJul 12, 2012, 2:20 PM
       Well of course, Jul 12, 2012, 6:44 PM
        Re: Well of course,AnonymousJul 14, 2012, 1:40 PM
         Don't sweat it! Jul 14, 2012, 3:26 PM
         Keep retractingJimJul 14, 2012, 8:53 PM
       What state do you reside in?JimJul 14, 2012, 8:56 PM
     It's sad. Jul 10, 2012, 3:34 PM
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.