Questions about stretching from a guy who can retract when flaccidAugust 26 2012 at 9:39 PM
|DickDisorder (no login)|
I've been reading this forum for the past week and have decided to get serious about this stretching process. I am 25 years old and have been able to retract my foreskin when flaccid for the past 2 years. My problem is when erect my foreskin is very tight and can only go down about half way. I want to be able to slide my foreskin as smoothly as possible, as nature intends it to be. I had a doctor mention circumcision recently and I freaked out. Began researching phimosis and decided I needed some questions answered.
1) Considering I can retract when flaccid; does keeping my foreskin rolled back for a great amount of time accomplish anything? Could this stretch the skin as well? I believe I read, in another thread, someone would sleep with their foreskin retracted and it helped stretch the skin.
2) I'm unable to get my index fingers inside my foreskin in order to stretch out the ridged band, any suggestions on how to do this properly?
3) I've been stretching twice a day for the past 3 days, however my foreskin opening will always just roll back to its normal size, even after stretching. Is this normal? When / how long can I expect to see change, considering I can retract the foreskin?
4) Flesh Tunnels? Read about this today on this forum, seems interesting. Are there any success stories from going this route?
5) I have a tight-short frenulum, should I do the frenulum stretch for 20 minutes separately or does the regular stretch already do this?
I would appreciate any feedback and will be glad to share my process.
| || |