Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • follow up
    • (Login davedave123)
      Posted Apr 21, 2012 5:00 AM

Hi i have a second question which may sound very dumb but i would like to ask it anyway.
      I realized i have what is called pinhole phimosis.
      I read that this could be less painful during sex than regular phimosis.
      Ofcourse i can't find out how much it will hurt without a condom but i would like to know if anyone which the same condition has had sex before and their experiance of it.
      I read that using a condom will help keep the foreskin in place but since aventually almost everyone will have natural sex one day or another to start a family i would like to know what it's like without anything on besides lube.

My last question is: I read that some people even managed to stretch all the way from pinhole phimosis even though it took a lot longer or was more difficult.
      What i would like to know is: If you keep pulling it forward as in the stretching techniques, and start stretching it on a daily basis obviously i can imagen the skin to become longer and more loose.
      What happens when it's all flabby but still can't retracts?
      Will i be stuck with a very weird looking penis?
      Also for those who are naturally retractable or have manage to stretch to do this yourself, how big is the hole of the skin of your penis?
      Is it like 5 inches big enough to go over the top of your head depending on your size ofcourse, all the time?
      All i can imagen is having eagplugs gradually getting larger ear holes but when you take them out you have huge holes in your ears that will stay that way.
      Sorry for all the many questions, I am just very concerned about sex and about the looks of my penis.
      If sex will be fine i will keep it as a pinhole.
      But if not then i will have to do something however i don't like the idea of stretching and getting a lot of loose skin if in the end i won't be able to retract still because then my penis will look really weird.
      Thank you for the time to read everything.
      I appreciate it a lot.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.