Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Stretching Now
    • Nezy (Login Nezindc)
      Posted Jun 16, 2012 2:17 PM

I considered the consequences of it, but I suppose I was in somewhat of a depressed state. I was frightened that this infection would damage me permanently. In a matter of a few days, my coofidence took a serious beating, I can be somewhat of a pessimist at times..

But now that I know that its only temporary, I feel foolish for ever giving it a second thought.
      *One shouldn't be so easily swayed or influenced*

Also, if the foreskin is still inflammed/swollen, is it wise to resume stretching now..

It might be uncomfortable, but I have full confidence in your knowledge. I will take your advice and begin stretching immediatly !

Resuming stretching tonight, hopefully stretching while the skin is healing would give me an advantage so that the skin will heal in an stretched fashion(more so then its original state)

Thank you for taking your time to assist me in this matter happy.gif

I'm really grateful..
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.