Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Safe and Natural

May 7 2003 at 4:05 PM
  (Login BiggerMikey)

Hiya, Jim!

I just want those who check your site to know: stretching is safe, natural, and it works. It worked for me, anyway. I never used cream of any kind, however (never found out about it until after I had successfully stretched it anyway). I stretch in the bath, shower, and while masturbating. The rest of the time I keep the foreskin in it's proper place(I don't retract to piss, for example, nor do I leave it retracted during the day...it's too uncomfortable). I'm still somewhat tight, which is how I want it, but I can fully retract it during an erection/intercourse. Nor do I rigorously stretch it these days, as I got full retraction a long time ago, and I haven't seen any change or shrinkage since then...I still stretch it once in awhile out of habit and to keep it supple. I did use a couple of tools in the beginning...for one, "Fimo" tubes (a simular idea to the film cannister I've heard of people using on the fathermag boards), which are very easy to make, and can be made in different sizes to suit personal needs. I tried other objects as well, including the caps from felt pens and whatnot, but they where too uncomfortable. I got full retraction during erection after about four months of rigorous stretching (this is before I ever met you guys online at fathermag)...most likely results will vary with the individual.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(no login)

Thanks for the support Mikey

May 7 2003, 4:30 PM 

Of course it's safe and it's natural, and furthermore, it always works when the rules are followed.

I'm curious about the Fimo. Is that the friendly plastic that you mold yourself?

I'm also very pleased to learn that you haven't had any maintenance issues. Often we hear of guys quitting too soon after achieving the goal.

Respond to this message   

(Login BiggerMikey)

Re: Thanks for the support Mikey

May 7 2003, 6:24 PM 

Fimo is a friendly, moldable plastic, yes. Like clay, you can shape it any way you like, then pop it the oven for a few minutes...comes out hard like plastic, but also somewhat pliable. I think most people use it to make jewellry and stuff like that.

Respond to this message   
Jim
(no login)

Thanks

May 7 2003, 6:29 PM 

I've never known what it was called commercially. A friend of mine has used it in foreskin restoration. He got the idea from NORM in San Francisco I believe.

How long did you use the Fimo, and did you configure it in various sizes as progress was made?

Respond to this message   

(Login BiggerMikey)

Re: Thanks

May 7 2003, 7:24 PM 

I used it for about three months out of the four...during the first month I couldn't stick anything in there...started out stretching with just fingers.

And yes, I started out with just a small tube...as the foreskin loosened, I made larger tubes.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Safe and Natural
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.