<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

"phimosis" what to do?

February 14 2005 at 7:47 AM
johnny  (no login)

hi;)
at 26 iv just discovered i have phimosis,
being in a part of the world where circumcision is not performed at birth or in adults usually.
i would like to know what options you think i have, iv not contacted my doctor yet because theres a lot learn here on the net first
any simlar experiences will be appreciated

john

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Options

February 14 2005, 9:01 AM 

Of course, one option is to have the foreskin removed, something I don't recommend.

Your second option is to stretch the opening, eventually permanently solving the problem. Some guys contact their physicians to prescribe a steroid cream or ointment that may help in the process. You can get results simply with manual exercise in a relatively short time.

I suggest that you read back through several threads to get an idea of what is involved. Some of them have precise directions and pictures illustrating what to do. Get back to us with questions you have about the process.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Research well and widely - start here

February 14 2005, 2:19 PM 

Yes, read, read, read!

When you've read a whole lot of stuff, thought about the stretching techniques, tried them a bit, and can ask questions against those things that have been previously explained, by all means come back and ask if you can't see how they work. But you have to be able to specify exactly what you are doing and exactly what is happening.

There is a lot to learn on the 'net, but regrettably, a lot even that sounds good, turns out to be total garbage. You need to consider who is writing it, and what they are trying to achieve. If you can figure out any nefarious motive we might have for advocating as we do, that men keep their bodies intact - that is, undamaged and either keep or where they were not to begin with, achieve their genitals in "perfect working order" then we would be pretty severely surprised!

Respond to this message   

(Login kumaar.hard)

Phimosis...

January 7 2007, 1:07 AM 

Hi John... I have a similar problem.. here is my case history

I am a 24 yr old uncircumsised male from India and measure 5" when erect. My foreskin used to not retract at all over my glans as I had never tried to attemp it. I was having no problem masturbating or having sexual intercouse with my girlfriend since the past two years... used to get very confused when I used to see pics of retracted penis on the internet (used to assume they are circumsised. However when I researched over the internet I realised that I suffered from phimosis. I then started some streching exercises.

After these exersises I could pull my foreskin a little behind.. but this led to a new problem. Once when my girlfriend was riding me (I dont pull my foreskin behind before putting on a condom) my foreskin came down and got stuck there. My glan felt so sensitive that we had to stop right away.. also the foreskin got stuck behind the glan and felt very tight.

Now I practice manually retracting and manage to pull the skin back over the glan.. its much better now and less sensitive.. infact I can now masturbate in this position but the foreskin still feels pretty tight behind the glans.

Pl let me know if you would want to me to share my penis pics in its various stages (from unretractible to fully retracted after streching) if that can help you get a clearer pic of my condition and advice.. or to compare your case with mine.

Regards
Kumaar

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - "phimosis" what to do?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.