<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

tight foreskin when erect

November 21 2005 at 12:11 PM
Mac  (no login)

Hi, Ive only just plucked up the courage to look into my problem. Thank god for the internet!
The problem is my foreskin is very tight when erect. When it is normal size I can get the skin back fairly comfortably. The problem occurs when having sex or masturbating some times resulting in painfull little tears around the end of my foreskin. I have tried using vasaline before sex which helps but Im sure it softens the foreskin and makes it weak?
Can anybody help me as Im sure I am close to having it working better with out resorting to circumcision.
Thanks.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

This should be easy

November 21 2005, 8:35 PM 

Since it works well most of the time, you have just a little ways to go. Get your index fingers inside and pull the opening apart gently. Hold it there for five to ten minutes at a time, and do it twice a day.

Respond to this message   
Mac
(no login)

Re: This should be easy

November 21 2005, 11:03 PM 

Thanx Jim, you are a star.
Ive already started these stretches and I'll let the forum know my progress.
Is there a cream on the market that will toughen up my foreskin?
Cheers.

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

This is what I'd do

November 22 2005, 4:43 AM 

Don't use soap to clean inside the foreskin, clear water only, and keep it to once a day. Be sure you are eating right, or supplement your diet with a good multivitmin to feed your skin from the inside.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Perspective

November 22 2005, 5:40 AM 

Two things on which I'd like to comment here.

Firstly - I think people need to sit back and consider just where the idea arises of the possibility of "resorting to circumcision". Just why does it cross people's minds, that circumcision is a "solution" to a "problem"? Considering the description of the problem here - painful fissures in the skin - can someone name any other part of the body where one would treat this by cutting a large piece of skin out? Chapped lips? Cracked nose after a cold? Sore anus?

Secondly, the concept that something "softens the foreskin and makes it weak". Like paper when you get it wet? Well, skin is actually not water-soluble and is actually stronger when properly lubricated or "moisturised". When dry and in particular, when its native lubrication is removed by soap, it cracks - is weaker. Which is why Jim has cautioned that soap is a likely cause of this problem and must be avoided.

The other possible cause of cracking, is fungal infestation - as described in other threads here. If in particular there is an itch, then an anti-fungal cream from the pharmacy (drugstore) is in order.

What "Mac" has omitted to mention, is whether this problem is new or old.

My favourite suggestion is Zinc and Castor Oil cream - "nappy" or "diaper" cream as used on babies bottoms, but Vaseline is probably not too bad (at all, I have to say since I personally use an ointment containing it on my face)!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - tight foreskin when erect
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.