<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

betamethasone cream

October 11 2006 at 11:18 PM
kyle  (Login kc73180)

Hi, I just got a script for betamethasone cream .05% and was wondering about how much to use and frequency i will be using it in conjunction with a glansie, and aslo need to know the durration for each streaching. Also if someone could explain how it works that would be nice also.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Paul_B.)

Sounds familiar.

October 12 2006, 9:45 PM 

Your description sounds suspiciously like the "Kyle" who originated the thread but one before.

I believe you will find your questions answered there!

Oh yes, just one extra detail. Application of the steroid ointment (or cream) and stretching are two quite separate matters - you might apply the steroid after the stretching, but should not apply it immediately before, as the stretching process is more likely to rub it off again than to have any useful effect.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - betamethasone cream
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.