Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Smegma Problem

October 25 2006 at 3:50 PM
Jordan  (no login)

Hello, i am a 22 year old male and i am uncircumsized and with several months of stretching i can now see my penis head without any problem while flaccid and while erect. However i have now noticed what looks like to be some sort of white bumps or dried up skin at the bottom of my penis head all around the rim. I have tried washing it off with water while in the shower and while out of the shower but it seems like no matter how hard i try i cannot seem to get it off. I was hoping i could get some answers here at this website. Please respond, Thank you.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

May not be smegma

October 25 2006, 8:47 PM 

Do the bumps look like this?

http://dermatlas.med.jhmi.edu/derm/IndexDisplay.cfm?ImageID=-1890218672

If so, that is completely normal. So guys have them, and some don't.

Now, if it is in fact smegma, it will feel somewhat greasy. Try using olive oil to soften it and wipe it away. Don't use soap or you could cause in imbalance of the conditions.

Respond to this message   
Jordan
(no login)

Its Jordan Again

October 29 2006, 2:14 PM 

The bumps do look like that but there not on top of my penis head there only under the rim of my penis head but there are none on top of my penis head. Ive tried and tried to wash them off with water and it flat out does not work. Also i am willing to try using olive oil to clean them off but is using olive oil safe? or is there anything else i could try?

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Individual variations

October 29 2006, 7:05 PM 

My bet is for pearly penile papules.

Olive oil is probably the safest thing you could use. You could also try baby oil.

There are little devices called French ticklers which are applied to the penis in an attempt to offer more stimulation to the partner. Yours are built in and never require cleaning. Enjoy.

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

As we thought!

October 29 2006, 7:49 PM 

I think we may presume that if what you have look like Pearly Penile Papules (umm, Jim: note the exact spelling!), they are in the place where Pearly Penile Papules are found (all around the "corona" or "rim" of the penile glans or head) and they are clearly part of the normal structure of the penis, then they actually are Pearly Penile Papules.

Generally speaking, the only way of removing them, is to have a circumcision - and wait. Apparently one of the consequence of circumcision, is that the continual chafing of the bare penis head against clothing in combination with the drying of the exposed penis head, causes them to shrivel up and/ or be worn away; as they are quite uncommon on circumcised penes.

As far as we can determine, they are as Jim implies, a sensory structure which adds to the sexual sensation of the penis head (in men with an intact penis) during intercourse or indeed, any other sexual activity.

Yours may not be quite as dramatic as in the diagram Jim references, but if you really want so see an impressive examples of these, you might with due care (and if you can figure out how to,) take a look at those on your cat's penis!

The only thing with which they may be confused is condylomata accuminata (genital warts). These may also occur in this position, but only cause confusion when there are only a few present which happen to be in that spot, and that spot only, because the more precise symmetrical arrangement and consistent size of Pearly Penile Papules is so characteristic.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Smegma Problem
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.