Well, you haven't really given much information, have you?
- It's Thursday now - you say "last Thursday", so you are saying it's been there a week? Is it getting bigger or smaller?
- If it's a lump on the right side, then why do you say "Vein like Ring going around the Shaft of Penis"?
- A lump would have a size. How large is it - in mm? How wide, and how far is it raised from the rest of the skin?
- A lump would have a colour. Is it the same colour as the rest of the skin, or is it bluish, red, or nearly black?
- A lump would have a firmness. Is it hard, or "rubbery" or soft, or is it completely collapsible like a vein?
- A lump is likely to be attached to something. There are a number of layers to the penis, and you can move one over another. Is it attached to and moves with the skin, or to that vein, or to the internal shaft, or does it move around separately to all of these?
- A lump may be tender. Is it at all?
- You noticed it before or after you had intercourse? Have you had intercourse before, or is this the first time and you might be more concerned about things?
- Why did you have intercourse without a condom? What do you usually do?
Answer these things, and we could likely figure it out.