<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Been a month and a half now

March 21 2008 at 5:54 AM
jon  (no login)

Hi guys, ive been stretching my frenulum for about a month and a half now and unfortunately ive seen no improvement, so im wondering if missing the odd day messes up the process? as i dont always get chance to stretch. Any tips or pointers appreciated.

thanks

jon

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Tell us something

March 21 2008, 6:55 AM 

Exactly what are you doing, and how often are you doing it?

jon
(no login)

Re: Been a month and a half now

March 23 2008, 12:01 PM 

i have been using this (www.foreskin.org/46-33-04.jpg) method and i try to do it at least twice a day for at least 5 mins each time, but sometimes i dont get chance to do it twice a day or sometimes not at all.

Jim
Forum Owner

Consistency is vital

March 23 2008, 7:38 PM 

Don't miss days when doing this. That's one hard and fast rule.

Can you grasp boths ends of the frenulum? Is so, try stretching it that way.

jon
(no login)

March 24 2008, 9:47 AM 

ok thanks for the help, i'll keep you posted.

(Login Paul_B.)

Tips

March 24 2008, 12:39 PM 

I think the method you are using is probably the best available for the present. The only other thing I can think of if you had the opportunity to set it up, would be an arrangement with an elastic strap attaching to the point on which you are presently pulling, with tape and continuously pulling on it throughout the day.

The best advice I can give you is that it will take some time to achieve the effect you want. But that's OK, as you will eventually get there if you persist.

jon
(no login)

March 29 2008, 9:20 AM 

thanks for the reply Paul, but i dont quite understand the arrangement you are talking about, do you mean to attach tape to the end of the frenulum that attaches to the foreskin and get it to pull on it? and also, what would i attach the other end of the tape to, to get it to put strain on the frenulum?

thanks

jon

Jim
Forum Owner

Quite a challenge

March 29 2008, 9:41 AM 

The trick will be in getting taped up, but the tension part is easy.

Here's a commercial unit which should give you an idea on design. Scroll down to the picture of the strap:

http://www.tlctugger.com/prodTLC.htm

One alligator clip would be attached to the tape, and the elastic band would go down your leg to wind around under your knee where the other alligator clip would be attached to the band to secure it. A safety pin can be used to prevent things from coming apart as you walk and cause tension to shift.

Using a band with adjustment capability such as on suspenders (braces) allows you to fine tune the tension.

The website has a video demonstrating everythings, but I couldn't get it to load properly this morning.

This message has been edited by jimsplacetofixthings on Mar 29, 2008 9:53 AM
This message has been edited by jimsplacetofixthings on Mar 29, 2008 9:52 AM
This message has been edited by jimsplacetofixthings on Mar 29, 2008 9:49 AM

Current Topic - Been a month and a half now
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.