Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Please help in diagnosis

August 19 2008 at 1:24 AM
Ankul  (Login Ankul.M)

Hello guys,

I have been perusing the internet for the past couple of months and am so glad to have found this site now. I was looking for reviews for Glansie and the GFS Kit and stumbled upon this site.

I heard the term Frenulum Breve, after getting here. Now, I am not sure if I have phimosis or FB, or both. A couple of months back, I never realized, that my foreskin is supposed to retract all the way down so that my glans is completely visible. I went online and looked at some stretching exercises.

I was able to retract my foreskin completely, only while flaccid, so that I could see my whole glans. It was uncomfortable as I'd never done this before and it took a little effort to cover up my glans again. But, there is a small part of my skin that is attached to the penis. I'm not sure what is a "banjo" . Still getting used to the various terms.

I must also mention that when I was around 10-11, I had pus come out of my penis, most likely due to smegma. Unfortunately, the doctor suggested circumcision that time and I refused and let the matter drift. Now, I'm 22 and a virgin, and I have heard sex is not optimal with my present condition.

So, as I'm unsure about what exactly is the problem, I'm posting my pictures. Please help. Thank You.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Banjo?

August 19 2008, 8:10 AM 

That's just a reference to the little web known as the frenulum. When stretched tightly, it resembles the tight strings on the musical instrument.

The pictures clearly show that you can benefit from stretching the frenar band, the opening of the foreskin. It is very likely that your frenulum is also tight and would benefit from stretching as well.

Please go back through prior threads and read some of the advice given. If you can get two fingers inside the opening at once, use that method employing that.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ankul.M)

Re: Banjo?

August 19 2008, 11:51 AM 

Thank u Jim. I'll do the reading. I'm also considering getting a GFS Kit.

Also, it seems after my photo session yesterday, I have cracked a part of my foreskin, and it pains a little when my penis brushes along the underwear. Is there any ointment (OTC) I can use to heal the skin?

Thank you.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Keep it clean

August 19 2008, 12:17 PM 

Unless you have some medical issues, it should heal without much intervention. It's important not to baby it too much by isolating it. Movement will keep it supple as it heals.

The GFS certainly has potential, and if you can afford to experiment with it, don't hesitate. The Chinese have been very successful with the use of balloons to dilate the foreskins of young boys, so this is not a new idea.

Please, if you do use the GFS, would you keep us informed about your progress?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login Ankul.M)

Re: Keep it clean

August 19 2008, 12:26 PM 

I'll definitely keep you guys informed about my progress. I just have to make a choice between Glansie and GFS. Seems GFS is gentler, so I'm leaning toward it. Does Glansie have any advantages over GFS?

Thank you.

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Very limited

August 20 2008, 8:56 AM 

The Glansie appears to be useful only for a short time when the opening is really tight. On the other hadn, the GFS has the ability to conform easily to progress through the inflation process. I vote for the GFS.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.