<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

phimosis?

September 28 2008 at 12:30 PM
anon  (no login)

There I was reading an article on King Louis XVI of France when it was mentioned that he had a sexual disfunction called Phimosis, meaning that he couldn't retract his foreskin. It was then that i realised that there might be something wrong with me!

I'm 23 years old (uncircumsised) and a virgin, never thought I had a problem, have no pain and no problems what so ever in masturbating and coming to orgasm. But there is no way whatsoever that my foreskin would budge any way down my head or shaft.

Now, as far as I was concerned, I didn't realise that this was "abnormal" at all, because it just hasn't caused me any problems up to now.

So, what's the story? Is this something to be worried about/have treated? I have no interest whatsoever in being circumsised I might add. Can I just leave it be with no mal-effects as it is causing me none at the moment? I havn't used it on a girl, so I wonder would it cause me any problems at that stage?

Thanks for your held in advance.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Variant

September 28 2008, 9:26 PM 

I wouldn't go so far as to call you a freak, but you are in a minority among intact men. It's really a situation of being less than ideal. To me that sounds better than abnormal. I also like to think that you might be a late developer. Afterall, most little boys have the same condition, and a good number of teens do as well. Ordinarily, the situation is sorted out sometime either shortly before or during the teen years.

If there's no pain and everything works to your satisfaction, there is really no need to fix it. I do think, however, that you'd have more satisfying sexual experiences if your foreskin retracted.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

October 6 2008, 8:40 AM 

I am 15 and i cannot retract my foreskin. It doesnt hurt to masturbate and i have never had any problems with it. When i maturbate when my penis is already hard the foreskin is slightly retracted but only so the top of the head is noticable. Could it be i am just a late developer? My penis is not fully grown but has been growing over the past 6 months. Thanks

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Later developer

October 6 2008, 9:39 AM 

At 15, you are later than most in development of the retraction process. I think you would benefit from doing the stretching exercises to increase the opening at the end.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Minor differences

October 6 2008, 3:04 PM 

If you read the wrong sources of information on tightness of the foreskin - call it phimosis if you must - you will find suggestion that it caused "problems" and in particular, pain.

In actual fact, for it to do so is very uncommon - the exception rather than the rule. The foreskin is really quite a tough little piece of skin, hardly less so than anywhere else on the body given that it is quite thin and very elastic. Of course, the skin on the soles of your feet is much tougher again, but also far thicker.

You are unlikely to hurt your foreskin whether tight or perfectly mobile, during masturbation because masturbation is a learned skill - you figure out along the way what feels good and what doesn't, and practice the former. Having sex (of any form) with someone else should be exactly the same process, if it is otherwise, then something is wrong and someone is being abusive. Mind you, one often tends to "push the envelope" at the height of sexual excitement and things may prove a little sore later.

The only circumstance where a tight foreskin will be painful, is where something that you are doing, pushes the foreskin back too forcibly for its present degree of tightness. This may happen "under the cover" of sexual excitement when something inappropriate is happening, such as penetration of a young lady's vagina when she is inordinately "tight" (as some are due to anxiety) and/ or inadequately "wet" - lubricated (which indicates a lack of sexual - commonsense - skills).

Read up (a lot) back through the pages here, do the exercises (both to stretch the foreskin opening and to stretch the fr├Žnulum). Yes, at 15 you are still developing and it is thus a perfect time to do the stretching; arguably easier than any other.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

So ...

September 29 2008, 6:51 AM 

Here's the question - given that you have read back through at least fifty of the "threads" here (that is to say, the full contents of five index pages, notwithstanding what the original "Subject" was, because the discussion so often strays to different fields), what does the general trend of this forum suggest to you?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - phimosis?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.