<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

help with foreskin

December 17 2008 at 9:43 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

I am 16.75 years old and need help. I will start from the begging. When I was 13 maybe 14 I urinated and a bit of I dont know what (I think it was some tissue) came out. It was about 3.5 mm in size and see through only with a bit of blood. I then looked at my penis and to my surprise to find a red line. Wide and then thins out as it goes to the top at the base and no more than 1 mm at the end. After the privet panic I had after no other affects I forgot about it just thinking it for no more than a burst blood vessel or something. About a month or two ago I found out by accident that the for skin pulls back (thats English sex ed for ya)after asking some close friends they said that when I fist sore the red bit was most likely when my foreskin detached and that the red line was something unique to my body. I then told me I could not pull it back and they told me to just start stretching it down so I did after about a month I can get it down when flaccid all the way. But when erect I can I can it 1/3 but its tight and I cant get it down any more. Also the red bit since I have been stretching is now no longer as colourful and is almost skin colour.
So I want some advice on what to do next and what it that collared patch.

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Frenulum?

December 17 2008, 11:48 AM 

Look at the little line right under the pee hole: [linked image]

Here are some more pictures: http://www.norm-phoenix.org/articles/frenulum/default.asp

That's a normal part of the anatomy. Is that what you're describing? I don't know what you mean by collared patch. What are you doing in your stretching exercises? How long have you been doing it, and how much time do you devote to this each day?

(Login Paul_B.)

16¾ years old eh?

December 17 2008, 2:18 PM 

It certainly sounds to me as if the "coloured patch" is indeed your frænulum (given that it is the under-part of your foreskin), and your friends have given you very sage advice to simply stretch your foreskin and frænulum.

We have indeed explained all the details on this before in this forum, so please do some extensive reading back through the forum pages, and I suggest you read every thread on a number of index pages (each index page lists ten threads, you see) because the discussion does not always "stick" to the original title and there are many things here about your penis and how it works in relation to sex that you might need to know if not now, then later.

There's a bit to read, but it's easy enough. In fact you can sit and read whilst doing the stretching - now there's an idea! I am presuming you are looking at the Internet somewhere private because most people do despite the "safe browsing" recommendations which say that young people should always be "supervised" by having the computer in a "public area" such as the lounge-room or family room! wink.gif Anyway, it should all be really interesting; you can get the ideas about sorting out your present situation, how to properly and effectively stretch, which is probably not quite what you have been doing so far.

I'm not sure exactly what material it was that came loose back when you were 13 or 14, it may well have been some variant of "smegma" but I can tell you - it really doesn't matter. There is no reason to imagine that your anatomy is anything other than perfectly normal and when you have it properly stretched by doing the "exercises" we have described in the previous threads here, your penis will look just like all the ones in the "standard" pictures.

I wish someone would fix the silly statement "If stretching the frenulum fails, as it usually does" on the next page of the article Jim cites! This is entirely inconsistent with the remainder of that site.

I know it's a "crib" from another site, but it is blatantly misleading and likely to discourage people. The truth is simply that stretching works if it is performed with a reasonable degree of diligence.

Anonymous
(no login)

thanks

December 18 2008, 11:52 AM 

The brownie red dose follow the Frenulum. But the colour is on the outside of the foreskin. I will look over the threads and see what I can find however this coloured bit i am still worried about. I have been looking about and cant find any other examples. So if one of you could plz maybe find something and I can judge if thats what I have thanks.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

I'll say it again - completely normal

December 19 2008, 4:13 AM 

Ah, now, this is an interesting bit. The line of the frænulum follows over the end of the foreskin and all the way down the underneath of the penis across to the anus. It's called the "medial raphe" and is in fact the "join line" where the two sides of the body parts fused during development as an embryo.

How prominent it is varies greatly from person to person, and it is generally more pronounced in babies and children; in other words, it tends to "smooth out" with age. And of course, the frænulum is part of it.

Anonymous
(no login)

update

January 14 2009, 8:27 AM 

I have been following the advice and have some news. Some times after stretching the skin i can get it down all the way when erect but its a bit painfull and as soon as i let go it springs back up. so what do i do now.

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Keep stretching

January 14 2009, 10:02 AM 

You'll need to stretch for a period long enough to allow retraction without pain. Only time will tell how long that is. Once you've achieved that goal, it is advisable to continue for another four to six weeks to ensure growth of new cells necessary to enlarge the diameter of your foreskin opening. Your progress thus far is good, so just continue doing whatever you're doing. Keep in touch.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

The nature of progress ...

January 14 2009, 12:57 PM 

Sounds good. The take-home message here is that you are stretching, and it is responding to the stretch, even if slowly over four weeks. The fact that it "springs back up" when you let go suggests that it is indeed your frænulum that is causing it to do so and you simply need to keep stretching that.

As I said before, people tend to say that stretching the frænulum is impossible, or "usually doesn't work". This is simply not true, but it is slow and tedious and for many or most people, that is the same thing as "impossible". wink.gif

Current Topic - help with foreskin
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.