<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

stretching issue.

January 23 2009 at 4:25 PM
Green_machine  (no login)

Hey guys, was searching around and found your boards, thought it would be best to post.

I can recall when I was younger I was able to pull my foreskin back behind the head of my penis, but that was back when I was 8 or so. 11 years down the road and I now have serious phimosis. It had never been a problem to me until I realized that it was abnormal and my girlfriend pointed it out. Now I'm terribly subconscious and that's affecting my relationships for the worse.

I read around and like many others I can't seem to sit around and stretch the skin for 10minutes 2-3 times a day, so I looked into plugs for ear stretchings to leave in during the day. I got all the sizes of the following plug..
http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/acrylic_flared_flesh_plug_white_9635515.cfm
but am currently having a hard time moving from the 8mm to the 10mm.

The ring at the tip of the penis is between 9 and 10mm, as the plug is so loose that it often falls out. The issue however is that I can't step up to the 10mm plug because of the flare, so I need to find a way to further stretch the skin. Soaking in a hot bath still doesn't allow me to put in the plug, even with soap.

My question is, what is the quickest and easiest way to gain a few millimeters of stretch? I know once I hit about 15mm I will be able to get my pinky in there, and things should be fairly easy after.

PS. I am not buying the glansie for $100.

Thanks

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

OK, no Glansie

January 24 2009, 7:43 PM 

Would you pop for a hundred to buy the GFS instead, or is it just the money? That's what I thought.

Here's an alternative:

[linked image]

Even if you can't get your pinkie inside, you should be able to do this one. Let us know.

I'm curious what happened after your eighth birthday. Why did you quit retracting?

green_machine
(no login)

Re: OK, no Glansie

January 24 2009, 11:12 PM 

Parents got divorced and I was always told not to play with myself - over time I think the skin just tightened up. I never realized this till I was 15 or so.

Yes, I can do that exercise, but like many others, the ring is so hard to get a hold of that it seems terribly useless most of the time.

I may fork it out for the GFS simply because it seems like a logical way that works. I'm sick of having this on my mind every time I get intimate.

Jim
Forum Owner

How sick and tired?

January 25 2009, 8:28 AM 

If you mean that, you'll stick with this, because it works. This is what I'd like for you to do. Take five to ten minutes in the morning to do the exercise. During the day, after you pee, do it each and every time for as long as you can. If you can get in five minutes midday, do it again, and then at night, do another five minute session.

Meanwhile, relax about the situation. You aren't the only young man in the world like this, and most of them get along just fine. There is nothing life-threatening. Are you currently experiencing more than a bruised ego?

Where in the world are you located?

Jim
Forum Owner

Another thought

January 25 2009, 8:29 AM 

The website you linked reminded me of the flesh tunnels, which are similar to the plugs. Some guys have had great success with them. Perhaps you can find more sizes to allow better fit.

green_machine
(no login)

Re: Another thought

January 25 2009, 2:56 PM 

I went ahead and bought the GFS. While I'm sure the stretching you suggested would work, I know I would be either lazy or forgetful with having to stretch and hold that often. If I can't spend $100 on something to benefit me, what good is money?

I'll post back on the progress once I receive it. Thanks for all the advice.
And I am in canada.

Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Always options

January 26 2009, 2:05 AM 

Well, it begins to sound as if it's done and dusted by now, but I would have advised you to look at another brand or another material, such as the glass or silicone flesh tunnels advertised on the same site.

The other fellow who used these had some concerns about these, but the silicone tunnels or "eyelets" can be folded to insert, so can be fitted even if they have wider rims. The glass tunnels (and some others) mostly appear to have an "O-ring" on one side so the tunnel area is much wider and might be easier to fit.

In any case, if you have purchased the GFS device, we are really interested to hear of your experience with it.

What is good about the tunnels (vis-a-vis the "plugs") is that you can pee without removing them.

Care to explain a little more as to why you might be so self-conscious about an unretractable foreskin, just what said girlfriend had to say about it and what happened to that relationship, since you strongly imply by speaking of "my relationships" (as plural) that you have "moved on" and had more than one subsequent experience?

I query this because while a non-retractable foreskin may be not quite "normal" and not as functional as a retractable one, it is still far more functional than having had the foreskin cut off wholesale and I cannot see that it would cause any significant physical limitation.

Never use soap as a substitute for a lubricant (or at least, not on the body - it can though be quite useful for cable pulling)!

We have pretty much decided that the "Glansie" has extremely limited usefulness - only for a foreskin so tight that the meatus on the glans cannot be viewed. Beyond that, it is too "pointy" to work comfortably and effectively.

I have the opinion that parents whose only effort toward sexual "education" is to discourage children (of either sex) from "playing with themselves" have both a history and a prospect of a very sad life. sad.gif Fortunately at least a proportion of such victims (children) recover and are often able to break the curse on future generations. This does however seem to be a recurrent theme in this forum.

Current Topic - stretching issue.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.