<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Are things too tight?

July 25 2009 at 3:07 PM
Chris  (no login)

Still as a virgin, I recently heard about "frenulum breve", and reading about it, am wondering whether I will have a problem when I become sexually active.
I can retract my foreskin all the way to flat with a flaccid penis, but when erect I can only pull it back to just past the glans (maybe 3 or 4 mm past, on the top) before it becomes uncomfortable. Should I try stretching exercises to be able to pull it all the way back to flat?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

It's really normal

July 25 2009, 7:03 PM 

Retracting further can be accomplished if that's what you want, but I see no reason for your present condition to cause you problems.

Respond to this message   

(Login Paul_B.)

Sounds like it.

July 26 2009, 5:02 AM 

What you describe, that you can pull your foreskin "all the way to flat with a flaccid penis" and that it does not "bend" the glans down, suggests that you do not have the legendary "fr├Žnulum breve", but simply have a tight foreskin which is painful to pull back over the larger body of the penis further than the narrower sulcus or "groove" behind the "corona" - the back of the glans.

To understand all the ramifications of your question, you need to do a lot of reading through this discussion board, ten "threads" to read on each index page and at least five index pages (that is, fifty "threads"). And that is not difficult (indeed, I would figure it to be quite enjoyable and fascinating), nor do you have to do it in one go.

If you think this condition needs to be treated in a hurry for any reason, you are dead wrong, but you should get going on whichever of the things we suggest is most appropriate to your situation.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Are things too tight?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.