<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Folding over itself?

July 29 2009 at 8:07 AM
Anonymous  (no login)

Hello,
I have been stretching for two months now with the bauge method and have found to become considerably looser. However, since yesterday, I notice that the tight area, which i assume is the "ring" simply folds over itself to reveal a somewhat thicker and more fleshy area. I can pull this back right to the edge of the penis but am wondering if this strange "folding" is normal? for the record, it only seems to happen when flaccid and the snag just occurs in the normal place when erect, which i assume or at least hope is being stretched with the bauge method.

Basically, I attempt to retract, and then when I get half way it snags momentarily, then pulls back and folds over itself and then continues to retract. Because I am uncertain as to whether this is normal or not, I will not retract it behind the glans. This has only occurred since the tightness has loosened.

Any comments / advice welcomed

thanks

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

You're normal

July 29 2009, 8:17 AM 

The foreskin is a unique structure which is designed to slip back and forth over itself. The outside is a continuation of the skin which comprises the shaft of your penis. Inside is what we call mucosa, or mucous membrane. It is the same type of tissue which lines your mouth and your nose. The outer and inner layers are attached at the end of the foreskin opening and have no fusion between the layers. Because of the lack of fusion, things move around, so if the ring appears to migrate, it's because of the slippery nature of the space.

If the ring is tight, there can be a folding effect, but as you loosen the ring, it will become a gradual gliding effect in which the inner layer creeps down the shaft and becomes the outside.

Anon
(no login)

Re: You're normal

July 29 2009, 8:45 AM 

So this is normal? Like I said I have been stretching for two months and this has only been happening since yesterday. Is it a good sign or a bad sign and should I continue stretching as normal?

Jim
Forum Owner

Assumption

July 29 2009, 7:57 PM 

I'm assuming that when you started, you could not retract at all. Right? If so, you've made some progress to a point at which you can retraction is still somewhat difficult. You are not yet finished, so, yes, at this point, things are not working quite as well they should. Once you get the frenar band loosened sufficiently, it should glide back easily.

(Login Paul_B.)

Beaugé hitting snags?

July 30 2009, 9:41 PM 

We keep seeing references here to the "Beaugé method". As far as I can discern from the Beaugé article, this refers to nothing more nor less than fully retracting the foreskin as part of the stroke during masturbation, or perhaps using continuous tension such as to retract the tight foreskin over the erect glans as a mode of masturbation.

The original article suggests that this is an effective method of achieving retraction over a number of months, and that is most reasonable. On the other hand, it refers to pubertal boys (albeit at the end of puberty) and clearly that is a stage at which active growth is occurring and one expects the foreskin to respond readily to the appropriate stress.

In general however (and notably after puberty is complete), this degree of stretching will be slower and only stretch to the degree of a "snug fit", so we advise that the "fingers inside" method will almost certainly give more rapid results and ensure a loose and free motion of the foreskin (if you presume that is a good thing!). If it is sufficiently loose, it will not "snag" and do the odd things you describe.

An
(no login)

Re: Beaugé hitting snags?

July 31 2009, 2:40 AM 

Thanks for the reply

I should note there is actually no pain or discomfort when it folds back on itself. Since I began stretching, I could only reveal about half while flaccid or erect. Now however I can pull back right to the edge, its just pulling it over that I am struggling to get to.

For note, once I start stretching, I can actually get thumbs in there now. How long do you think it would take using the finger method to achieve full retraction, and how much and how often should I do it?

Thanks

Jim
Forum Owner

Not long now

July 31 2009, 5:05 AM 

You've made pretty good progress by being diligent. I suggest that you erercise twice per day for about five to ten minutes each time. If you do that, you should achieve your goal in a month or two. You may hit a plateau for a while during which you won't progress. Work through it by not skipping any sessions. When the goal is reached, continue working the skin for another month.

(Login Paul_B.)

No comment.

July 31 2009, 6:08 AM 

I've said it before - how long is a piece of string?

It may seem contrary to what you are asking, but really I completely refuse to estimate how long it will take you - or anyone else - to obtain the desired result (whatever that actually is).

The reason is simple - not only do I not know - or can I not know - how much force you are using, how often you are really doing it and for how long, but it will vary according to your physical make-up anyway.

The only things I can say, and the only answer to "how much and how often should I do it?" is that the more often, the longer and within reason, the harder you do it, the quicker it will be but there is an element of growth of the skin involved which means it will take a number of weeks and that as Jim notes, you need to maintain the stretching for a month or so after you reach the goal, to cause the final part of the permanent growth to occur.

{I am reminded of how similar this is to the practice of orthodontics, in which teeth are physically moved within the bone of the jaw - a procedure called "exposure and bonding" was just explained to me today, in which a chain is attached to a tooth buried in the bone, and used to move the tooth into a normal position - over a period of months of course - but quite remarkable!}

(Login andy1234567890)

Re: No comment.

August 7 2009, 5:18 AM 

I watched the chain method video on youtube. Very interesting.

It seems that there is not really a limit to altering/relocating organic things as long as it's done slowly enough..........

Current Topic - Folding over itself?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.