Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Frenuloplasty in the Western U.S.?

November 26 2009 at 12:17 PM
  (no login)

Hi, I am a 41 year old male with a short frenulum. I've consulted with several urologists, and all they want to do is circumcize. I don't want a circumcision, but I certainly am not going to pull on my penis for months on end to achieve the desired result either. I don't have the patience and dedication for that, nor do I want to obsess about this indefinitely. A quick minimally invasive procedure would solve my problem. I know that frenuloplasties are extremely common in Europe, but here in the U.S. the doctors don't seem to be too familiar with it, and only enjoy full butchery. Does anybody have a referral for a good doctor who is experienced in Y plasties, preferably in the Los Angeles area? I would travel to nearby states if necessary as well.

Thank you.

Robert

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

I really don't know

November 26 2009, 6:21 PM 

The solution we offer here would probably bring success in a matter of a few days, basically the same amount of time you would need for complete healing. While the surgical proceure is not generally destructive to sexual function, it is not part of what we recommend here. I would think your GP would be able to do it for you in his office.

Respond to this message   
curiousg
(no login)

frenulum tying

December 20 2009, 9:19 AM 

I did a frenulum tie with some topical anesthetic and a suture. It worked great. no visible scarring and it took about 4-5 days for the stitch to come out. I actually did it twice because the first time didn't losen it enough.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Frenuloplasty in the Western U.S.?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.