<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Help please? (picture)

November 29 2009 at 1:11 PM
  (no login)

[linked image]/

Help please... if possible can i have more than one option for a cure?

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Sure, be glad to

November 29 2009, 8:10 PM 

Try another way of posting the picture, and if you would please, tell us in detail what the problem is.

(no login)

Re: Sure, be glad to

November 30 2009, 12:31 AM 

basically, i need help stretching because i cant seem to do it right.
I bought a few flesh tunnels and used them but i stop using them for about 2 days and the hole went even smaller....it sucks

[linked image]

(no login)

November 30 2009, 5:53 AM 

basically i need help stretching i just cant get it right....
The hole is quite small so im limited =[

Id love a guide of some sort

(no login)

November 30 2009, 6:18 AM 

[linked image]

So basically, i need help streching. Ive tried to do it but i just cant get the grip of it.
The hole is so small so i need some sort of guide. Any help would be great

dcalfine
(Login dcalfine)

so i am in the same boat, or was...

November 30 2009, 4:12 PM 

you can see my postings a few weeks back. i am also using flesh tunnels, ear plugs. really, you just need to keep it in there and be disciplined about it. start out with a small one and just let it sit in there for a few hours, sometimes i go all day. i don't leave it in at night because of fear of any kind of tearing or pain that may happen if i get an erection in my sleep. don't jump to larger sizes too soon, it will cause tears (i did this at first.) also, you probably have read this over and over again in here, but it shouldn't hurt. it's a litle uncomfortable at first for me, but then within 5 or 10 minutes the skin stretches and relaxes and it feels like nothing is even in there...or next to nothing.

i have also been using an antifungal cream and hydrocortisone. this was recommended by my urologist. i had a white tough ring around the opening and he thought it was BXO. so far so good. the ring is almost gone, but the stretching is slow.

i'm at a point now where i can fit my ring finger inside the opening. i think it's been almost a month.

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Try this

November 30 2009, 6:14 PM 

If you can do this:

[linked image]

If not, do this:

[linked image]

Set aside two fifteen minutes periods per day, and apply tension just short pain.

Current Topic - Help please? (picture)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.