<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sex/Intercourse Tips with Phimosis

January 15 2010 at 4:30 AM
Rodney  (Login ptlove)

Hello....

It's been a few weeks since I been on here...i'm currently 20 years old and found out that I had phimosis...(never had sex before) (pinhole phimosis seems to fit me most...)

And to start this off, I want to thank both Jim and Paul for this website, which is where I have found lots of info...

But well, I have looked back at the past posts, searchin for this answer, so I wanted to re-ask so I can be sure...

To start it off, I masturbate fine...and have never had any pain doing so.(and i been doin my exercises, but it takes a while)

Anyway, my question is, based on the info i've seen, about using a condom when having sex (that being the only secure method for now), will that condom keep in place, regardless of the position in sex?

Am I more limited?

With enough lubrication (both natural and artificial), is there a risk for the condom to make my penis retract and hurt me?

And to be more direct, would anal sex be possible with a condom on?

All i want to know, what are the tips, what positions should i avoid...so I can either be HESITANT of what i'm doing, or SURE and SECURE. (Will the girl's weight on top of me, push my penis down?? Is the condom secure enough to keep it locked in place??)

Sorry for the many questions....Just I feel like I need to know...

THANK YOU! If you need any more info, please let me know

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Dunno

January 16 2010, 3:06 PM 

I really don't know all of the answers to your questions, but I'll try addression a couple of them.

If your foreskin is forward, and you don't apply lubrication inside the condom but do apply it liberaly to the outside, it theoretically has a better chance of remaining forward. The condom should grip the foreskin and keep it in place. Now, if you tend to produce copius amounts of pre-ejaculatory fluid, that might allow movement within the condom. I highly doubt positions would have an effect.

Respond to this message   

(Login ptlove)

Re: Dunno

January 21 2010, 8:23 AM 

Thank u for answering happy.gif

So if i produce lots of pre-fluid, that means in a way, the condom is not going to work and it can push my foreskin back and hurt me??

In other words, does that mean I can't have sex until I fix this?

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Not necessarily

January 21 2010, 8:59 PM 

It just means you need to watch that the condom doesn't slide off because of the fluids inside. There is a remote possibility that the foreskin could slip back if you get too aggressive. Just take it slowly. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Mike R
(no login)

Re: Not necessarily

January 25 2010, 12:33 PM 

Hi Rodney,
I have had sex before without a condom and with a condom with a tight foreskin. I have had no problems of pain as long as I use lube. I also havent used much lube before, but only the natural lube of my partner, and it has also been fine. But lube is recommended and you shouldn't really have problems. Maybe the people who have problems during sex are the ones that are going too hard, or the ones that have a tight foreskin that retracts all the way during intercourse.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Sex/Intercourse Tips with Phimosis
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.