<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

glansie

March 7 2010 at 12:41 AM
  (no login)

had my head stuck in the sand for too long about my phimosis. tried the GFS briefly last year with poor results - seemed the opening was just too small to get the balloon in nicely.

so i finally decided to fork over the money for the Glansie. the bargain hunter in me couldnt help but grab the special deal where you get the basic and advanced.

i've had good results with the advanced model, so i thought i would see if anyone wants to purchase the basic model (completely unused since receieved) for $50 shipped anywhere in the world. not looking to make any money, just trying to help someone who has been put off by the cost. feel free to email me at mister.levitz@gmail.com

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Tell us more

March 7 2010, 6:40 AM 

What kind of results did you get from the Glansie? Are you now using the GFS or what?

(no login)

Re: Tell us more

March 7 2010, 10:23 AM 

i had initially decided to try the flesh tunnel route. i bought a few and even the smallest (6mm) i could not insert. i started the general stretching exercises anyways, noticed some slight increase, but still quite disappointing.

so i took the plunge and bought the Glansie. insertion was simple and i felt like the stretching was really working, with the really tight "ring" of the foreskin being targetted. it took a few days til i could reach the first "notch" on the deluxe and lock it off. i did this several times per day. once i could get the 8mm flesh tunnel in i would leave that in between stretchings. took about 2 weeks to get to the second notch.

i am now up to the 12mm flesh tunnel and the glansie can actually be inserted inside of it while worn and stretched, rotating it around to make sure im not just stretching in one direction.

once i am able to insert my fingers to do the stretching i am quite confident of even more progress. i have ordered some of the moldable plastic and plan on making one of those stretching devices for when the flesh tunnels can't get much bigger. seems alot cheaper, and a bit of fun with the molding as well wink.gif

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Remarkable

March 7 2010, 5:31 PM 

That is outstanding results! Thank you for sharing.

Current Topic - glansie
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.