Picture Posting. If you are 18 years of age or older, you may provide a link to a picture hosting site. Pictures which are posting within the body of your writing often are too large to fit the page and they distort the finished product and make it difficult to read. By using a hosting site, you help us to do a better job of helping you to solve your problem. A suggested site is www.imgur.com.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Foreskin

May 26 2010 at 4:16 PM
  (Login PhilipM91)

My problem is that when I am erect I cannot pull my foreskin all the way down over the head of my penis and its almost like its strangling the head of my penis because it begins to turn purple.

I can pull it back no problem while I am flaccid.

I am capable of masterbating and having sex,however I find it harder to have sex because of this.

Would appreciate the help cause it has been bothering me a long time now.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Have you read some threads?

May 26 2010, 10:17 PM 

We suggest that you begin by reading back over some of the threads about other guys' problems. Stretching the opening and lengthening the frenulum will help you in your retraction efforts.

What is your current age?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login PhilipM91)

Re: Have you read some threads?

May 28 2010, 5:28 PM 

I'm 18....19 soon

Respond to this message   

(Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Great age to do this

May 28 2010, 8:27 PM 

As long as you commit to the process, you should be cured very quickly. Did you do the reading yet? Any questions?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login PhilipM91)

Re: Great age to do this

May 29 2010, 5:16 PM 

ea I have being reading over and it looks like I just need to stretch it.

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Question is ...

May 30 2010, 2:25 PM 

You say "I find it harder to have sex because of this", but that does not make sense! Harder than what?

Since you have never been any other way, you cannot find it "more" difficult without anything to make the comparison. What you are saying, is that you have some small concern about having intercourse, and you imagine that something you identify - not being able to fully retract your foreskin - is responsible for your perceived difficulty.

But in fact, whatever it is that you find difficult - and it would be interesting if you could explain just what that is - may not have anything at all to do with inability to retract. Particularly so if you have no difficulty masturbating - and I am sure you do not - a foreskin that will not pull back is generally an advantage in masturbation as the pressure - with a reasonable degree of retraction - is pleasurable in itself.

Now in fact I am not at all saying you should not proceed to undertake the stretching "exercises" and achieve a smoothly retractile foreskin, and it probably will be somewhat more comfortable and pleasurable for intercourse, but simply that you should consider other reasons for actual difficulties.
happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login PhilipM91)

Re: Question is ...

May 31 2010, 7:48 AM 

Well I have only had sex a few times and it never seems to pleasure me...Was thinking it was down to my foreskin but maybe its something else.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Foreskin
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.