<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

clarification

June 7 2010 at 6:59 PM
newbie  (no login)

ok, firstly- thankyou for this site, i have managed to reduce my pinhole phimosis to perfect (no tightness at all when erect)

sensitivity?

how sensitive should my glans be? [for sex]
right now, i can tap,touch without any 'feeling', but if i were to rub the head or the lip of the head or tap the head hard, i can feel some sensitivity
-it has de-sensitised nicely, although- what is normal sensitivity?

frenulum

will a normal frenelum pull all the way down the shaft without any downward pressure on the head?
-right now i can pull it back fully without pain, but the head will 'bend' down.

thanks

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

How long has it been retractile?

June 7 2010, 7:23 PM 

Normally, guys complain about hyper-senstivity to the point of pain. Did you ever experience this?
How long has the glans had exposure. Are you doing anything to reduce the sensitivity?

How should it feel? Well, when you're having sex, it should feel terrific. That's the whole idea!

Frenulums vary. Yours is within normal tolerance, and my guess is that most intact guys have a frenulum just like yours. Have you had any problems with it at all? If you wish to have more range of movement, work on that little rascal. It will lengthen quite willingly is you are persistant.,

(no login)

Re: How long has it been retractile?

June 7 2010, 11:52 PM 

it has been retractable about 4 months,

ive been exposing it to shower spray, taping it, rubbing it abit,

its still 'ticklish' under shower spray
-i was experiencing hyper-sensitivity, when it was first touched- it had the painful feeling, now 'that' feeling only occurs if it rub/tap it hard. [normal?.. or should i have none of this feeling?]

im just trying to find a way to gauge it :p

also, when flaccid, i tried to pull the foreskin back behind the glans, but it doesnt seem to stay there and settles just covering the ridge.
[sign of frenelum needing abit of stretching?]

Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

It should be ticklish

June 8 2010, 6:28 AM 

I recommend leaving the glans alone and its sentivity will be what it is supposed to be. There is no need to desensitize it.

Yes, it sounds as if you would benefit from stretching the frenulum.

(Login Paul_B.)

As Jim points out,

June 8 2010, 2:55 PM 

... and is the thesis of this discussion board as you read back, the concept of "excessive" sensitivity of the previously concealed glans is an unfortunate consequence of the prevalence of circumcision, where the glans has become quite immured to insensitivity due to constant exposure and friction with clothing.

The criterion is absolutely not whether you can touch your glans with a dry (or damp) finger, but how it responds to the generously lubricated vagina of an enthusiastic sexual partner. That is the only real test which matters, and if you are not in a position to verify that, you really should forget about the whole thing.

Being so fortunate as not to have been mutilated in infancy (or indeed, at any other time), it is more than a little absurd to desire to be brought down to the level of those so unfortunate - however much they might rationalise their defect and wish you to join them.

And as you again would have discovered in the annals of this discussion, you almost certainly would benefit from further stretching of your frænulum, though if it causes no discomfort, and if you only propose intercourse with an adequately prepared and enthusiastic partner this should be no problem anyway.

Sean
(no login)

time

June 24 2010, 7:11 PM 

thats awesome how long did it take to achieve that?

(Login Paul_B.)

Hit and run!

June 25 2010, 3:03 AM 

Sadly, most enquirers tend to visit this site only to the extent that they get their problem sorted out.

This pragmatism however, is by no means offensive to us - as long as they do achieve their goal, that is perfectly fine by us. We appreciate it when they come back to confirm their success, but cannot really expect them to persist as long as we do ourselves. Now of course, our satisfaction at contributing here, comes directly from seeing others helped, and not just individually, but our greater goal is to spread the "good news" - we need what we are explaining, to become the standard of medical advice and common knowledge - worldwide.

What every person who comes here can do to assist, even if they do not themselves need to correct a problem themselves, is to make a point of informing all and sundry about appropriate attitudes to the foreskin, be it functional or problematic.

Pardon me if I am drifting from your question as such, and we too would like to have known just how long it took "newbie" to achieve what he did, but I am inclined to say that it does not matter so much as long as he achieved what he needed. Very infrequently is a foreskin that will not retract, an actual impediment to sexual enjoyment, nor does it of itself, cause medical consequences so while it has some limitations, there really should be no desperate hurry to correct it.

Current Topic - clarification
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.