<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Stretching

October 6 2010 at 6:18 AM
David  (no login)

Hi thanks for the website and advice. I have been using flesh tunnels for four months now starting with a 8mm and currently a 16mm. Im wondering roughly how long will it take for my foreskin to be working normally and up to what size tunnel. Also does the ring tighten up again after time if not stretched?

Thanks for your help

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Good questions

October 6 2010, 9:46 AM 

You've made some great progress, doubling the diameter of the opening. This is remarkable.

The operation creates little voids between skin cells which are filled with new cells, a process taking time. If you were to abandon your efforts now, you would lose some of your growth, but not all of it.

At the present, the opening is still a bit small for two fingers to enter simultaneously, so you'll need to continue your present endeavor until that is possible. Continue to increase the size of the tunnels as you've been doing.

Unless you encounter a bout with yeast, the odds of having the foreskin tighten up again are next to nothing. As long as you are single, use a condom during sex. Don't use soap to wash the inside of your foreskin, and if you use a strong antibiotic, watch your penis carefully for signs of a yeast infection, taking immediate action if positive. Foreskins are designed to be pretty much self-maintaining and trouble free for life.

Where are you located David?

Respond to this message   
David
(no login)

Re: Good questions

October 6 2010, 10:39 AM 

Ok thanks, im in Notts. How can i tell if i have a yeast infection? Am i a long way from a fully retractable foreskin?

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Things would change

October 6 2010, 9:03 PM 

When yeast takes over, progress stops.

You're already doing well, so I don't think this will be a long ordeal. The key is being consistant and persistant. Spend at least two dedicated periods of time per day on this, about ten mintues each.

You may also be wise to work on the frenulum simultaneously. You can work on this throughout the day, right after each time you pee. Just take hold of the underside of the forekin and tug it forward.

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

Persistence

October 6 2010, 8:58 PM 

Before I answer the questions in the manner you have posed them I would like to recapitulate a basic principle here. There is no limit to the process of "stretching" as you are performing it. We are talking (as Jim mentions) of skin growing just as it does as you grow to adulthood, as it does if you have some part surgically removed and it is sutured tightly, as it does if you become fatter or as it does when a woman goes through pregnancy.

And to answer your last question, yes, skin does have a facility for tightening up again when laxity is not needed as again, would be the case following a pregnancy or losing a substantial amount of weight. But this is proportional (and slow), so women who selectively lose bulk in the breasts (as often happens) do not regain the "youthful" firmness. {And speaking of breasts, it should be noted that they have an internal supportive tissue network, the "ligaments of Astley-Cooper" which follows similar rules to the skin.}

This simply means that you need to stretch slightly beyond your target dimension, and persist for some weeks afterwards, to "set" the achievement. After that, the only cause for significant contraction, is inflammation (possibly, infection) - which is of course, the reason why fellows develop a tight foreskin after previously being able to retract just fine.

Now, it is generally inappropriate to give a quote on "how long it will take". As a "rule of thumb", you might expect that if the diameter doubled in four months, it would at least double again in another four months. On the other hand, I really would expect that in this time, you should have become progressively more familiar with the process, and be prepared to maximise the pressure applied by and the wearing time of the "flesh tunnels" to achieve the most effective stretching. Also, exposing the (inner) foreskin more, it would be somewhat less likely to develop complications with Candida (as long as you avoid the soap wink.gif). 32 mm (twice 16) sounds like a quite functional diameter for the foreskin, so you really should be well on the way.

Respond to this message   
David
(no login)

Re: Persistence

October 7 2010, 5:14 AM 

cheers guys

Respond to this message   
AnoNYM
(no login)

Re: Persistence

October 20 2010, 8:09 PM 

Sorry to hijack your thread David but something caught my eye and I didn't want to start another thread about it.

"The operation creates little voids between skin cells which are filled with new cells, a process taking time. If you were to abandon your efforts now, you would lose some of your growth, but not all of it."

Does this mean that even after accomplishing full rectraction flaccid and erect, one still has to keep stretching? Or what's the logic here, how does anything change in your foreskin other than it getting longer and wider?

Respond to this message   
Jim
Forum Owner

Well, to a degree, that's correct

October 21 2010, 10:38 PM 

Once the goal is reached, a few weeks of continued stretching is necessary to allow time for cellular growth. After that has occurred, stretching may cease. There is very little risk that the opening would become tighter in absence of disease. We recommend regular daily retraction to keep things working smoothly. In fact, developing the habit of retracting to pee is a good idea although most intact men probably don't.

Respond to this message   
Paul B.
(Login Paul_B.)

The time in question

October 24 2010, 5:20 AM 

... is in the order of weeks - a similar amount of time that it takes a wound to heal properly - the operative principle here is growth.

Jim's concept of "little voids between skin cells" is somewhat figurative (because you would at least have fluid in any such "voids"), but a process of "remodelling" is involved whereby collagen (the structural protein of the body) is broken down where it is excessively stretched, and alternate - longer - connections are formed instead.

The almost extreme example of this is orthodontics, where teeth move in the jaw bone as bone under pressure is broken down, and new bone laid down on the other side where it is under tension. If we know that this can happen to bone (whose matrix is incidentally also collagen between the hydroxyapatite crystalline filler), then it is clear that it can and does happen to skin.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Stretching
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.