<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

weird redness?

October 10 2010 at 10:00 AM
worried_guy  (no login)

Hello,

First of all , I'm not a native speaker so excuse my english...

I'm your regular reader - I'm stretching my frenulum at the moment happy.gif

Here's the case...About a month ago my GF inserted a kind of string into my urethra [ i know it sounds stupid, but such things unfortunately happen...], not deeply - just about 1-3 cm down my urethra - a few times. Because of my discomfort she stopped. After that accident I was experiencing burning sensation during urination for 2 days [decreasing over time], then it disappeared. I read about urethritis, i didnt have any symptoms so i forgot about it. Unfurtunately yesterday while stretching my frenulum i started to inspect my urethra opening... I don't know whether I'm paranoid or I should be concerned but inner wall of urethra opening in the bottom are kind of reddish. After examining it through a magnifying glass I suppose the so called redness is made of small vessels, but is it normal , i mean visible vessels in urethra opening?

I found a photo on wiki commons, my urehtra looks very similar to that:
[linked image]

I know the most probable way is that I didn't pay attention to that area before, since I know it was subjected to some kind of irritation or small injury I can see more things now cause I'm afraid...

Summing up:
- inserted string a few times on one session a month ago
- 2 day long burning sensation during urination decreasing over time after "the accident"
- no symptoms
- weird/physiological [I'm asking you] redness in urethra opening

What do you think guys?happy.gif

Regards

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Fishing?

October 10 2010, 6:33 PM 

OK, I won't ask why. The stinging sensation is to be expected.
Only urine and semen are meant to travel throught the uerethra,
so when you inserted a foreign object, you irritated the delicate
lining. Redness inside is normal.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - weird redness?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.