<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tight foreskin ...

October 16 2010 at 5:18 PM
  (no login)

Hi all, i was wondering is there something wrong with me :P I can pull my foreskin back when my penis is not hard very easy , but when it is , it just seems impossible, it hurts when i try to pull it back, i can pull it back sometimes with some pain but i wanna do it easy with no pain, ( I am a virgin ) any info is welcome happy.gif

AuthorReply
Jim
(Premier Login jimsplacetofixthings)
Forum Owner

Depends on what you mean by that

October 16 2010, 9:57 PM 

I know that sounds a little like Bill Clinton. Well, ideally, your foreskin should retract whether your penis is flaccid or erect. Have you read any of the threads here? This is the best place to start in sorting out your problem. Since you already can retract while flaccid, you can solve this easily. Start reading and you'll find diagrams which illustrate exactly what to do.

Current Topic - Tight foreskin ...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please note - use "Preview" to check what you have written and how it will appear before you "Respond", and because this forum is moderated, you will not then see your submission until the moderator has a chance to confirm it.